24" Leeson 609 Or 20" T-pro

ModRider!

Wich One?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Wich One?

• Leeson 609 24"
    • Onza t-pro 20"

Every little 9 year old kid has a bog standard t-pro on here so go get a lesbon.

So popularity immediately makes something bad? Don't *really* see how that works out. I f**king love my T-Pro, and I - as far as I know - am not a 9 year old kid. Same frame design and material as the Levelboss, which has taken quite a few riders to gold at the Worlds? Oh wait, it's got "Onza" on it so it's cool to call it shit/it must be shit. My f**king bad...

Anyway, I'd go for the Leeson just because 24" stuff sounds like it'd be interesting, really. It'd leave you with a greater amount of options open, although you can set T-Pros up to ride street pretty nicely.

Mark

So popularity immediately makes something bad?  Don't *really* see how that works out.  I f**king love my T-Pro, and I - as far as I know - am not a 9 year old kid.  Same frame design and material as the Levelboss, which has taken quite a few riders to gold at the Worlds?  Oh wait, it's got "Onza" on it so it's cool to call it shit/it must be shit.  My f**king bad...

I didnt pass a bad word about it?!!?

Infact it awesome for the price and they ride very nice! If I had a spare 400 id probably get one. Onza arent bad at all, I have onza parts on my bike and and also very pleased with them.

The guy simply just wanted to know whether a leeson or a t-pro would be nicer/better and IMO as the t-pro is now such a popular begginer bike due to the price/looks/parts it might be nicer for him to have something a little different.

'9 year old kid' was merly an example of how many young begginers have them now. You might not be a 9 y.o kid yourself and nor am I. Perhapps I shouldnt be riding a planet-x because due to TF they are shit.. some snapped, and maybe all the beginers should go buy PXs? No.

Meh, its late im off and that last paragraph was a bit of a blurb.

Sam, not trying to give evils to anyone.

If he gets a t-pro, fair play, thats nice I hope he likes it.

So popularity immediately makes something bad?  Don't *really* see how that works out.  I f**king love my T-Pro, and I - as far as I know - am not a 9 year old kid.  Same frame design and material as the Levelboss, which has taken quite a few riders to gold at the Worlds?  Oh wait, it's got "Onza" on it so it's cool to call it shit/it must be shit.  My f**king bad...

>_< :(

I would go with the t-pro, just because the leeson will be too 'faffy'. Getting hold of tyres, wheels etc. I don't think a 24" would be great to learn on.

(Y)

>_<  :(

I would go with the t-pro, just because the leeson will be too 'faffy'. Getting hold of tyres, wheels etc. I don't think a 24" would be great to learn on.

(Y)

I never had a problem getting hold of any 24" stuff apart from SPOKES !! couldn't get em off tarty, CRC sent me two lots of 26" spokes and they are really heavy spokes too.

24" is a totally different ride to 20" it would depend of what type of riding you would like to do. A leeson isn't going to rock on natural (get it?) also 20" isn't going to be to fun to learn to manual on. You really need to work out what type of riding your going to be doing. I think you need to think about what you want out of riding, what you would be riding and don't rule 26" out you can do most style on a 26" (Y)

I think everyone noes that Leeson 24" is allot better made from a better material ( I think so anyway ) which makes it allot stronger ( reynolds ). Also I think they look allot nicer and then are inbetween 20" and 26", very streety though can do comps on them only some though.

T-pro well from what I no about them is that they snap very often I think my mate is on his third ( thought he would of been cleaver to go out and get a different frame but instead he throws Super cycles £80 every time :) ) which is not good.

Sorry hate T-pro`s

Also you can pay £400 for just the leeson frame which is a good choice or you cold get a T-pre whole bike for the same price......................... I no what i woulds go for begins with L

Gaz :)

Edited by gazmaz03

I can't believe people are answering this question seriously. Aside from the fact that you can't really compare a 20" compy natural frame to a 24" street frame, the Leeson would work out at least twice as expensive to make a full bike (Y)

Thanks for all information everyone, sorry bout the age bit i didnt know what i was typing at that bit i thought i crossed it out...

thanks everyone (Y) and for all help aswell

EDIT: Sorry by the way Tomm

Edited by ModRider!