Thanks To The Mods

Pauly

well i would like to say thanks to the mods for takeing in the concern that good people wernt being validated and all the rubish threads and all so i would like to be the first to say thanks for all the effort you have put in to clean the forum up

cheers

Pauly

Yea same here, chears all  :)  your all great!

Listen yea, f**k you, you f**king b*****d, go f**king hang yourself!

TWAT

Shut your mouth, you gay boy!

WHO GIVES A f**k, f**k TRIALS-FORUM, f**k THE LOT OF YOU!

These are quotes taken from a thread made by apollo13 a while ago, by apollo13.. How come he got validated? Surely comments like that should come with a ban! He's done it once, he can do it again..

Tom.

leeson clear... :)

well i would like to say thanks to the mods for takeing in the concern that good people wernt being validated and all the rubish threads and all so i would like to be the first to say thanks for all the effort you have put in to clean the forum up

cheers

Pauly

I smell BUMMING!!!!!!!!!

These are quotes taken from a thread made by apollo13 a while ago, by apollo13.. How come he got validated? Surely comments like that should come with a ban! He's done it once, he can do it again..

Tom.

Nothing to do with me! I aint explaining, it gets boring after a while!

1. If you want to thank the Mods without looking like a brown-nose send a PM.

2. Just because someone once posted a load of rubbish it dosn't mean they always will. Those lines that are quoted have had the dates removed so I can't see if they were made before or after validation, but just because someones once been a fool it dosn't mean they should be banned, people can change there ways and its better to give them that chance then to just ban them right out.

i would just like to say thinkyou for not letting the nubs post crap. it would make such a change because i think we would all start bitching and arguing if we had all the new member post.

oh and make me a senior member. i think you need a chinese person on the senior member team.

thechink

I wonder how you spell ayyyyyy?

I can't think of anyone unbelievable cool, but yet an alcoholic for you Jimbo, I was going with Johnny Vegas, but he's a bit large.

So are you saying that you have big black quiffy hair and wear tight leather clothing then Dan? :)

Anyways, I suppose we could kinda deserve a bit of recognition as plenty of us have highlighted Members who've been validated, though we're not needed sommuch now . . .

I wonder how you spell ayyyyyy?

I can't think of anyone unbelievable cool, but yet an alcoholic for you Jimbo, I was going with Johnny Vegas, but he's a bit large.

Hmmm its a tough one, I went with eeeee, but I think your ayyyyy is more acurate, howabout eeaaayyyyyy.

As for alcoholic cool people I struggle to think of any, which is a bit shite :) Would have said George Best except he was cool when he played footie, he is now a bit of a muppet, or Barnie from the Simpsons, but he's a fictional charecter unlike The Fonz™ :)

What do senior members do anyway?

We set an example to other members by posting intelligent, well spelt, relevant material, this thread is a prime example (Y)