The 1st Big Summer Ride

Looks like we're all finishing col/uni/exams soon. Can you all post exactly when you'll be "off for summer" and we can all organize a massive 1st summer ride.

Locations that have shown interest are bristol, porthcawl and cardiff from people i've spoke to in Wales.

I myself finnish on sat 4th June. Hope we can all go for a mad one together !? This Topic is for everyone, so I hope you ALL reply :)

Dai

Edited by DaiTrials

I finish dinner time on friday so I will be able to ride anywhere thats if I can get the rest of us to come along ( LE lot ). I think it should be notts joking anywhere goos will be good

Gaz :)

ive ridden notts, i like it, but i think some bits are too busy for day riding. sheffield is alright. im riding plymouth on the 11th of june, ive been told thats amazing, maybe too far for some people. :)

well so far people seem to like bristol most, it appears in most peoples list and I love it. Giving everyone time to finnish their exams, what if I say Bristol Thrusday 16th June. By giving it a day well in advance people should be able to get it off. Sounds like a plan!

well so far people seem to like bristol most, it appears in most peoples list and I love it. Giving everyone time to finnish their exams, what if I say Bristol Thrusday 16th June. By giving it a day well in advance people should be able to get it off. Sounds like a plan!

i have a exam on the 16th :)

Pauly

I can ride the 16th. But I 'm thinking it might be a bit early for some.

I think bristol is the best as we have had massive rides there before withour problems just the weather. Bristol is quite close to alot of people exept for north england and wales.

hey im from scotland and i want to ride down in england somewhere. i have finished my exams, just trying to sort out some tax money i am owed after that i would like to come for a ride if anyone would help me out as i have no idea where to go or what these places are like.

last exam for me is on the 24th june.. wont wanna be anywhere unlocal till then..  :angry:

exact same here, chai are you doing graphics that day by any chance?

but after that i will be up most big rides and travelling fairly far to ride some new interesting places with some new interesting people hopefuly!

Lil Dan

Locations that have shown interest are bristol, porthcawl and cardiff from people i've spoke to in Wales

What a suprise, all locations on your doorstep.

You lot really should try and venture out, theres some amazing places to ride around other parts of the country.....

ie:

Worthing

Brighton

London

Portsmouth

Adingham

ect..............