Me Riding Bangor

Will Arnold

Not bad, not bad. Riding was pretty good, editing, well, a cross fade here and there. Simple, but didn't hurt the over all video at all, so thats good heh.

However. How on earth did you get just under 3 minutes to compress to 41mb? The quality wasn't even that great, it was just a big resolution. Compress it more, at a smaller resolution, and you'll be sorted.

Second, i'm not sure if you had a tripod, but half of the shots we could only see half the move, given, we saw the full move before, but its annoying see'ing only half a person, or half a wall. Try and get everything in, unless your going for arty-farty, but then the angle and shot has to be spot on.

I thought it was groovy (Y) It's going to help me with learnin my moves as big as yours. Soundtrack goes well; its not too punky for CLS style riding, but its not "cat and mouse" (:-) for my style of riding.

Very good sir =8¬)

cheers everyone for your comments :-

im going to try and get better angles with the camera next time, i didnt have the tripod with me so the angles were a bit dodgy :P

i have a really bad camera with a bad quality and with a poor framerate, so i set movie maker to save it to the highest quality to compensate :D

next video is gunna have bigger riding and hopefully better editing.

thanks people (Y)

Will