Games To Play With Large Groups When Drunk

bigman_lil_bike

Roxanne :)

Get two equal side teams, put Police - Roxanne on, then when it goes "Roxanne" one side drinks and when it goes "redlight" the other side drinks.

It gets mega fast and mega stupid and people throw-up mega loads at the end (Y)

Guy

Fuzzy Duck

Sit in a circle.. You can either say "fuzzy duck" or "ducky fuzz" (its up to you) then when someone says "does he" you have to go back the other way.

When you cock it up and say "f**k he does" or "does he f**k" you have to drink 3 fingers worth.

Might not sound too funny, but it is :)

edit: better explanation..

1. one player is nominated to start.

2. They either say "FUZZY DUCK" or "DUCKY FUZZ" the choice is theirs.

3. If the first player said "FUZZY DUCK" then the player on their left can either say "FUZZY DUCK" or "DOES HE".

4. If the first player said "DUCKY FUZZ" then the player on their right can either say "DUCKY FUZZ" or "DOES HE".

5. If the second player in either direction repeats the first player then the play passes on to the next person round the table. They can say "FUZZY DUCK"/"DUCKY FUZZ" following the second player or "DOES HE".

6. The phrase "DOES HE" reverses the play around the group ie switches clockwise for anti-clockwise or vice-versa. It also has the effect of changing the phrase so "DUCKY FUZZ" becomes "FUZZY DUCK" and vice-versa.

7. Two people can say "DOES HE" one after another, this has the effect that the play carries on in the same direction as before and with the same phrase.

8. There are only two more rules, you cannot say the same phrase twice in one session. If you said "DUCKY FUZZ" last time and the order of play means that you should say "DUCKY FUZZ" again you must say "DOES HE" so reversing the direction of play and the phrase.

9. If anyone makes any form of mistake in pronunciation or in the order of play,ie saying the same phrase twice, then a forfeit must be payed. Normally this consists of downing your shot in one, any mistakes in carrying out the forfeit can lead to further forfits.

O.K it sounds complicated but it isn't to bad if you try it. Below is a simulated game between five people (number 1 to 5 in a clockwise direction), player 1 starts.

Player

1. "FUZZY DUCK"

2. "FUZZY DUCK"

3. "FUZZY DUCK"

4. "DOES HE"

3. "DUCKY FUZZ"

2. "DOES HE"

3. "FUZZY DUCK"

4. "FUZZY DUCK"

5. "FUZZY DUCK"

1. "FUZZY DUCK".....Player one is at fault for saying the same

phrase twice. They should have said "DOES HE".

The game works best if you start a session slowly and gradually build up speed. A session lasts until someone makes a mistake. A small tip watch your pronunciation "DUCKY FUZZ" can quite easily become "F**K HE DOES" and "FUZZY DUCK" becomes "DOES HE F**K".

Edited by Sam@SouthTrials

this is similar to russian roulette but with beer.

count up how many people there are and then get the same amount of cans there are to people and put them all on a table (must be done with cans though)

then one person gets a can and shakes the hell out of if it and put it back with the rest of the cans but make sure everyone's looking away.

then choose someone else to shuffle up all the cans while no is is looking again because this second person doesn't know witch is the shaken can so there will be no way of knowing witch can is the deadly one.

then everyone choose a can and puts it next to there head.

after 3 everyone opens there can and someone ends up with a face full of beer.

well funny if you ask me. (Y)

even try it when riding in a big group with coke etc. (Y)

best done out side :)"

who can be arsed with rules when you are pissed though.

just play slaps.

big circle. slap the person on your right, who will hit the person of their right and so on.

if you are gentle, the next person will be, but if you twat them, it will come back round getting harder and harder back to you!!!

john

Or for the southern pussy version. Flicks.

small group of you all in circle.

each hold out left hand totally flat. and prepare right hand to flick the person on your rights left hand.

as fast as you can keep going round, its better with a small group of you becuase it goes round more.

We once did it for about 30 mins and my left hand top went black. It was badass.

Roxanne  :)

Get two equal side teams, put Police - Roxanne on, then when it goes "Roxanne" one side drinks and when it goes "redlight" the other side drinks.

It gets mega fast and mega stupid and people throw-up mega loads at the end  (Y)

Guy

Played that in a bar in preston. Youve got to stand up as well when it says it (Y)

who can be arsed with rules when you are pissed though.

just play slaps.

big circle.  slap the person on your right, who will hit the person of their right and so on.

if you are gentle, the next person will be, but if you twat them, it will come back round getting harder and harder back to you!!!

john

But how do you get drunk from that one? (Y) Good game eitherways :)

'I have never' is good. It goes round the table and each person says 'I have never *insert something silly*', then everyone who HAS done that has to drink.. Everyone has to be honest, and in my experience people usually are. So for example.. 'I have never lit my own farts' (some of you would be drinking cos ive seen the video (Y)). It does get pretty sick in the end, so its good for getting to know everyone :-

Then there are loads of the usuals, no drinking with your right hand (if your caught you have to drink X amount of fingers worth of hatever your drink is), no pointing (again, drink), no saying the word 'drink' etc. Also thumb master, where someone is elected thumbmaster, and at some point through the night quietly places their thumb upon the table, when someone else notices they have to too... people soon catch on (apart from one last really pissed guy who hasnt got a clue whats going on) and the last person to put their thumb on the table has to finish the drink (and then becomes thumbmaster). Same for posemaster, but with posing.

a couple you can have running over the entire evening that can lead to quite messy things are left handed drinking and double tapping. Everyone must drink using their left hand, else two fingers must be sunk. When any item is placed on a surface it must be double tapped, i.e put down once picked up and replaced again within quick succession, else its another two fingers.

I have loads of things that can be added to these as well as some stand alone games. Give me a shout on msn if you want to :)

Quick ring of fire rules:

Sit in a circle place all cards face down on the floor infront of u all then in turn pick one up and then move clockwise round, once a card is turned it is left face up.

if a card is red and from 1 - 5 then you nominate someone to drink that many fingers, if it is a black card from 1 - 5 then you drink them instead ( can also use shots instead of fingers)

from here on in... it gets messy because EVERYONE has different rules

7 i have no idea i think we had it as.. if someone picks one up they can shout DOWN IT and everyone has to drink what they have

any 8 is a toilet card, keep it close because you will need a piss at some point and great for when you have to do name 10 of.. explained in card 10

any 9 forgotten

any 10 is a "name 10 of ........" whatever you want, 10 famous football players, whatever you want, you go round clockwise from the person who picked it up and they have to name. No helping if they dont get one then they down what they have left.

any jack put your hand on your head and then last person to do it downs what they got left

any queen a player can make up a rule, such as mine which is, when someone else downs everyone else has to.... total killer.

the kings: BiGGeST part of the game. If a king is turned over it it put aside and the game continues with the person clockwise carrying on. Whoever picks up the LAST king is then in the shit basically. A dare is made for them to by every member playing. These have to be done through out the night, if they are not done then the ole dentist chair is in order for them.

Like i said theres tons of versions and for the cards i havent named you can make up your own rules :) Definitely THE best way to get pissed up.

oh yea this is also played using the international drinking rules:

Left hand drinking

No swearing

No pointing ( the hardest one actually)

Always have a glass in your hand

etc etc etc

Edited by Spacemunkee

Fuzzy Duck

Sit in a circle.. You can either say "fuzzy duck" or "ducky fuzz" (its up to you) then when someone says "does he" you have to go back the other way.

When you cock it up and say "f**k he does" or "does he f**k" you have to drink 3 fingers worth.

Might not sound too funny, but it is :)

Never play this game with germans. They changed "Fuzzy Duck" to a similar german phrase (one that gets you tongue twisted). Now its hard enough saying fuzzy duck when your pissed, but in a language you dont know? Us english were hammered!

Another good drinking game:

Get a glass, and make a nice big shot, as much as you want, as sickly as you want, aslong as its strong.

Then place a deck of cards on the top.

Then in a circle, each take it in turns to blow some of the cards off the top of the cup. (no hands allowed)

You can blow as many as you want off each go. You must blow off atleast one card though.

Basically whoever blows off the last card, leaving an empty glass, has to drink it

So people will either be crap and send all the cards flying, or you can be evil to the person next to you and try to leave them with one card on top for their go.

Enjoy

Edited by trials_rocks

Yeah Ring of fire or as we call it Circle of death, wicked game:

7 is change direction.

and

8 is s**t mix basically everything you have in 2 shots, we used vodka, jd, fosters and vamouth(SP).

you have to be very stupid to play, you will die lol.

Richie.