Nicked My Bike

Derek Gibson

geez how old are you ? you should be a strong biketrials rider, just throw them off, use a f**king stick or whatever . if someone tried to steal my bike you would see heads and arms and shit flying everywhere.

Hahah like anyone would EVER start on you TRA!! You're a full on Viking dude!

Can't say I've ever had any proper hassle from Chav's, and I live in Southampton, one of the most Pikey citys in the South! Sure they give it the usual 'give us a shot of your bike mush' but I just don't provoke them. If you don't show agression they tend not to bother. I make a point of never avoiding going out on my own or being afraid of being hassled. This is where I live and no Chav tw@t's going to stop me riding where I want.

Dave

Edited by monkeyseemonkeydo

It's not only the vikings that people won't start on. They seem to have an aversion for ex proffesional wrestlers too.

Also one of the local bmxers is a wee short skinny runt, this NED and all of his walks up and starts causing trouble in the skatepark, and Mick just starts laying into him, ended up in a rammy, but we have no NED trouble now. :rolleyes:

Hahah like anyone would EVER start on you TRA!! You're a full on Viking dude!

Can't say I've ever had any proper hassle from Chav's, and I live in Southampton, one of the most Pikey citys in the South! Sure they give it the usual 'give us a shot of your bike mush' but I just don't provoke them. If you don't show agression they tend not to bother. I make a point of never avoiding going out on my own or being afraid of being hassled. This is where I live and no Chav tw@t's going to stop me riding where I want.

Dave

dave aint noone gonna mess with you either , youre a full on action man

There's something to be said for being able to hold your own to certain extent.

I've always been more of a pacifist, but when it comes to some random (with no major weapon) trying to steal my bike... they could be a 7ft rugby player, i'd still get in there untill i had my bike back or hurt too much.

Good insurance is so important in our sport.

I hope you get it back mate.

Tom

Edited by Tom-ass

i think the best thing to do is carry a smallish chain with a pad lock on the end in your bag, that was if your in deep trouble you can whip it out and start waving it around in the air.... this alone will proberbly make them run, if not, hit them and ride of quickly..

oh yea and don't ride in that area again, LOL..

if the police ask you about it, just tell them that you need a good chain because they don't do anything about it :)"

will :)