New Video- - - - - -thrashed 3

Krisboats

okay so many people were pissed that i put a mini clip of me bailing on the shack this morning. *cough* arsy bastards *cough*

so here's a video that's a bit better.

Click Here

please let me know what you think/suggest ways in which i can improve my riding

p.s. after harsh comments for every previous video i have done i am making sure that for future posts in this thread i in no way claim that this video is amazing, nor that the riders are good, nor am i in some way tricking you into thinking this level of riding is as good as ryan leech etc. it is just a video that i thought some people may enjoy watching

(i ride the red base :lol: , been riding 9 months)

Edited by Krisboats

:rolleyes:

okay so many people were pissed that i put a mini clip of me bailing on the shack this morning. *cough* arsy bastards *cough*

so here's a video that's a bit better.

Click Here

please let me know what you think/suggest ways in which i can improve my riding

p.s. after harsh comments for every previous video i have done i am making sure that for future posts in this thread i in no way claim that this video is amazing, nor that the riders are good, nor am i in some way tricking you into thinking this level of riding is as good as ryan leech etc. it is just a video that i thought some people may enjoy watching

(i ride the red base  :D , been riding 9 months)

Yes I did enjoy watching that video, but how can we "improve" your riding, somehow I think you will have to learn that on you own mate. Sorry if this sounds harsh.

Gaz

just let me know if like i'm doin something dogy or look to tensed up or something like that really. i hardly ever ride with people better than me so you guys on here are the only people that can give me suggestions.

To be honest you carnt be doing that bad considering you can pull some of the moves off and have only being ridding 9 months.

All i can say is mabe practise on your back wheelin technique. instead of bunnyhoping.

but good vid.

Music is annoying though :rolleyes:

constuctive critiscicm (sp?) is; just loosen off, ride more freely on the bike, you look like your struggling with everyhting, because you are so tense! and just keep going, that is my advice!

joE!

nice vid by the way!!! :rolleyes:

The advice I'd give is to get a longer bike, you're clearly all hunched up and that could hinder your progress later on when you try bigger things as your technique will be holding you back. For someone who's been riding 9 months you're doing really well though, so keep it up mate, good stuff :rolleyes:

nice video, you actually do some good stuff through it but what lets it down is that you aren't hopping enough, try to improve your skill on your back wheel a little and you find your videos come out much better...

still a very nice vid, keep it up :rolleyes:

Will :D

does anyone else think the same as me??

Edited by VILLHUM

The advice I'd give is to get a longer bike(Y)

AHEM don't dis small bikes :) Hehe. Nice video though, and to improve your riding deffinately relax alot more when riding as Oakley said, being tense is making your riding sketchy and look as though your having a hard time doing even the smallest of moves. But i suppose it will all come with practice and as you gain more balance. Keep it up anyways <_<

Danny

Edited by Yorkbiketrials.co.uk

Hi, what camera do you guys use for videos?

I've been looking for some on ebay and i need some advice on what to get.

can anyone help?  :bunny:

cheers, bill  :)

i use a panasonic mini dv camera, you can pick good ones up for about £250 in the shops now so on ebay you should be able to get a bargain. just make sure it's a mini-DV and has the ability to connect to your computer.

I have been thinking that my bike is a bit small for me, but i might just try a longer stem see if that makes a difference. I think a lot of bikes may feel small though as i'm 6 foot 5. :deej:

cheers for the help guys. :P :deej: