New Felix Mücke Bt-video

Felix

You're looking very comfortable on the new frame, how are you finding it compared to your previous one? Still riding as smooth as always, really enjoyable to watch a rider who's so precise. Good stuff mate :rolleyes:

I streamed the video, and it was very good. Some super smooth riding as usual, all you can hear is the buzz of your king when you ride. You seem more comfortable on the bt, that trials course near the end of the video looked mint to ride as well. Is there any way to save the video?

Thanks for the comments!

You're looking very comfortable on the new frame, how are you finding it compared to your previous one?

I like it a lot. Of course it's not as flickable as the Planet X, but for natural it's amazing.

Basicly everything except spins and bunnyhops is very good with this frame.

On previous, shorter frames my legs sometimes hit the bar and limited my moves, but on the BT I got enough room to move <_<

Loving the vid felix, like i said on MSN.

Pretty kool vid, I like the style! <_<

I guess thats the 1065mm frame.

Cheers

Chris

I am pretty sure felix has the 1100mm version chris, whe n will u be getting yours?

Adam