Spray Job

Trials Boy

From what I can see ( the pictures look abit blurred ) they look like a pro job there. Nice colour look shiny although everyone has got black frames, not mentioning myself :-"

Gaz (N)

No they dont, they're all polished!!

Dont sticker the frame up, looks quality how it is. Kind of a orange black mumba. :P

Nice job!!

Well zeros came in black, white and poilshed alluminium so no they aint all pollished.

You shouldnt of stickered it when you go to remove them you might get more than just the sticker coming off.

It may look a nice spray job, but when/if it starts to chip like min has done you will be really pissed off.

i used a can of primer two cans of spray and a can of lacquer, it was a right nice professionla job and did everything precise down to warming the cans to get the pain to flow better.

Now its chipped like a curly fry, and no longer is a proper tangerine machine (Y).

Anyone got any tips for next time? More lacquer perhaps?

It's hardly "ruined" because of a couple of tiny stickers is it?  Looks nice, hope it lasts though :huh:

yeah, RUINED - I think you should bin it and start again..

Honestly, I think it will look really nice with orange stickers on it.

yeah, RUINED - I think you should bin it and start again..

Honestly, I think it will look really nice with orange stickers on it.

Who cares what you think, your only saying that because you don't like me, obviously you can't see that i have put 5 stickers on a bike and you think i should bin it....Women these days. (Y)

Edited by Trials Boy

and rock hard. oh and back to the topic, 

i more or less snapped the chainstay clean off mine......

byt as regards to the spray job, your bro should be proud, its one of the best iv seen, as for the small stickers youve put on it, meh it dosent make much difference really does it? it will look ace when you get the orange and fattie decals on it, good job (Y) :)

Who cares what you think, your only saying that because you don't like me, obviously you can't see that i have put 5 stickers on a bike and you think i should bin it....Women these days.  (Y)

what? are you stupid? I was joking.. why wouldn't I like you? you want to know what people think of your bike, that's why you posted this thread.. I said your bro had done a good job but I wasn't too keen on the stickers - that's what I think and if you dont care and have taken offence to what i have said then you're obviously a bit of a fag :/

As for the stickers, you said you had put on 6 before, not 5. aha

what? are you stupid? I was joking.. why wouldn't I like you? you want to know what people think of your bike, that's why you posted this thread.. I said your bro had done a good job but I wasn't too keen on the stickers - that's what I think and if you dont care and have taken offence to what i have said then you're obviously a bit of a fag :/

As for the stickers, you said you had put on 6 before, not 5. aha

You can take stickers off you know :lol: I took the Globe ones off around the bb area :( aha!

You can take stickers off you know  :mellow:  I took the Globe ones off around the bb area  :- aha!

Ooo you got him there. I bet he's crying after that master pwnage. :-

Anyways, what paint did your brother use? I searched for "Tuppac" but didn't get anywhere. Can you be a bit more specific please? Also, what undercoat and laquer was used?

Ooo you got him there. I bet he's crying after that master pwnage.  :mellow:

Anyways, what paint did your brother use? I searched for "Tuppac" but didn't get anywhere. Can you be a bit more specific please? Also, what undercoat and laquer was used?

He could mean "two pack" paint, you mix the paint with an activator, and sometimes some thinners to make it spray better. Thats quite tough stuff, often used on classic cars and motorcycles. Tis quite dangerous stuff, contains a few nasties, and i think its only meant to be sold to certain people these days, but i cant quite remember.