New Members Chat

rocktrials

do you actually avoid NMC once you have become a full member?  

86 members have voted

1. 1. do you actually avoid NMC once you have become a full member?

• yes (you wouldnt find me dead in there)
    • no (i love it)
    • i go in often but not all the time
    • i rarely go in

When i see a stupid topic i just go in there and say something like don't post rubbish because thats what most New members do.

But if i see a good topic like 'What do you think of my bike' or something like that, i go and have a look, i'm mainly in trials chat, site vids and pics or this one really.

Cheers,

Mat.

:o

I do visit NMC each time I browse the forum. I don't tend to stay in there long as 90% of the post seem to be "read the guidelines".

Though that does make it extra refreshing when I come across a decent topic :o

I go in becuase i like to help people how have just started. I mean, we all started somewhere, and when you don't know what your doing, it really helps if someone helps you.

Sure there's a load of shit in there, but it's worth it.

f**k all, in the same way people still post in Chit Chat?

Aaaaaaaanyway, I go in there a bit just to scope out who needs validation. Dunno how Trials Boy got validated again, seeing as he's Mat_da_trials_star, Cadburys, etc. Probably turn out it was me who did it, but I don't remember clicking it...

Ah well...

Mark

f**k all, in the same way people still post in Chit Chat?

Aaaaaaaanyway, I go in there a bit just to scope out who needs validation.  Dunno how Trials Boy got validated again, seeing as he's Mat_da_trials_star, Caburys

i was gunna say the same thing, but I thought ''this is gunna turn into a huge arguement and get closed''

but yeh, keep him in NMC, constantley :o

but if he's learnt his lesson...

Plus posts in there increase you post count eh? ;)

I wonder what would happen if posts by members in NMC didn't count towards their post number  :-

Post count hasn't got anything to do with anything. You don't win a prize or anything. :)

I think i've been in New Members chat about 3-4 times since it started, and all those times were because i saw a thread title of interest next to the forum on the board index... :-

So option one for me.

Edit: Then again, I've not really clicked on any forum bar SM chat and Chit chat in the last 6 months...

When i see a stupid topic i just go in there and say something like don't post rubbish because thats what most New members do.

But if i see a good topic like 'What do you think of my bike' or something like that, i go and have a look, i'm mainly in trials chat, site vids and pics or this one really.

Cheers,

Mat.

:)

Technically your a new member, as you've only been on the forum for about 2 weeks. So really, your new to the forum, so.... you get what I mean? :-