Ot Pi School......

Davetrials

just wonderin, is he teachin the basics, or stuff around pedal hoppin level

It's open to all age groups ... the reason for the small entry numbers is so that Ot can give each rider individual attention to help each of them from whatever stage they're already at.

Give it a go Ali - should be fun! :o

If the numbers for all the days aren't filled the event will have to be cancelled - so PLEASE everyone, get your entries in ... it's taken about two years to get this arranged!!!

the venue is up north.

im sure people can book into B+B and stuff stay with other people.

its deffinatly somethng that will be good and worth not missing especially the young lads, even the older lads you get to meet "the DADDY" of the trials world, there are even big named PRO riders look up to Ot Pi!!!!!the likes of martyn and martin, akkers etc etc. this guy is one of the Masters of the trials world, and alot of organisation on behalf of babara hasnt gone a miss at all, if its to ever happen again i think this one needs to be a really good and fully booked event! im sure if this one goes well Ot would consider doing another 1!

Waynio.............................

after my recent comp results, I dont think a lesson from Ot would be a bad idea, I need to confim I can get a lift there, then I will book it.

Ride there, tis onli bout 15-20 miles lol. hmm i really would like to go but i dont have an acu or anything :huh: