Me And Mbuk

Stanners

Well i was half way through the day doing 'thrilling' exams such as maths and ict and my mate shows up and tells me im in mbuk.i did send a picture in to win those globe shoes just for funnys one night never thought it would turn out this way as i never win stuff.EVER. Well i was wonderin' if this is somthin' to be proud of because it seems like they wore using it just because i was near addingham moorside. :)

Well i did get the shoes i suppose. cheers MBUK.

yo stanners,

its a quality shot too, its quite a neat up!!!!!

well played and fair do's to you.... :) :P

Waynio..................

gis a bell when ever yuor next out riding. we had a good ride in keighley tonight, iv just got that many people to tx i always forget a few. so if you ever wanna go out riding buzz or tx me.

I need some new shoes, hahaha seriously, and I fancied some globes.

I'll go out and get snapping.

What address do you send it to? email I suppose?

Rich

lol u are a cock rich look on the mbuk site u fool when u next out for a ride?

lol u are a cock rich look on the mbuk site u fool when u next out for a ride?

He has a point to be honest. I can't find it anywhere and last time I e-mailed them the said nothing back. Didn't even tell me if it was the right place to send it to

He has a point to be honest. I can't find it anywhere and last time I e-mailed them the said nothing back. Didn't even tell me if it was the right place to send it to

I cant even find an e-mail address! let alone one for the globe shoe contest (Y) not very easy to get in contact with them.

I wouldn´t mind a new pair of shoes for riding, once i find out the e-mail i´ll send a pic in nothing to loose! :wub: