Y.m.s.a , Carsington Pastures. Sunday

ive been speaking to dean today (steve the organisers son) and they was setting the sections out and aload of cows eat the flags so they have to go early tommorrow and spray the course out.

tasty!.. what you think they found the nicest ?? yellow, black, blue, red ??

god damn cows ruining out sport :turned::P

lets go cow tipping after the trial ! (Y)

haha lmao :turned:

Thats really quite funny that cows ate the flags. ;) I thought cows ate grass!

But then its not funny, because the sections mite not be ready (Y)

C you all tomorrow, i better be getting some sleep soon.

tasty!.. what you think they found the nicest ?? yellow, black, blue, red ??

god damn cows ruining out sport :):P

lets go cow tipping after the trial ! :P

Cow tipping sounds like fun!! ;)

Or we could spray the cows with paint and use them as the markers to make the sections. The only problem is the sections would keep changing! Could make an interesting trial though! (Y)" :turned:

Cow tipping sounds like fun!!  ;)

Or we could spray the cows with paint and use them as the markers to make the sections. The only problem is the sections would keep changing! Could make an interesting trial though!  (Y)"  :turned:

haha "stay there you b*****d!!"

"mooooo"

"im sorry thats a five"

"shit"

Not a bad day today, the wind wasnt doing me any favours and got very anoying at times but other than that the sections where nicely done as usual and the rain holded off until the very end when everyone had gone.

I got 3rd in expert so i did alot better than i thought i would as i expected outside top 5 atleast. such a shite ride for me at times.

im mates with dean (organisers son) and he txt me earlyer, what you finish on cap? you looked to be doing well when i saw you.

Wasn't doing that well ended up on 40 because of sum stupid mistakes lol :mellow:

Edited by Cap

He ended up on 36 so yes he won if you came 3rd, At the end of the day he can ride what he wants, maybe he just isnt satisfied with the number of dabs he gets and wants to improve :-

Was a good comp at the end of the day, enjoyed it :mellow:

i will be fair i thought that was the worst ysma comp i have been too mostly beacuse of the wind it was just a joke! not likin it at all. good to see the marts have a laff! did not like the combo of grass holey rocks and f**king shit loads of wind though.

cant really do much about the weather though :mellow: I liked the sections i rode (blue) apart from number one which could barely be called a section :- They were fun, and not too long for the unfit riders like me! the cues got very annoying at one point but thats hard to deal with with only 7 sections. But i have never been to another YMCA round so cant compare. Hope i can make the next one now

cant really do much about the weather though :mellow: I liked the sections i rode (blue) apart from number one which could barely be called a section :- They were fun, and not too long for the unfit riders like me! the cues got very annoying at one point but thats hard to deal with with only 7 sections. But i have never been to another YMCA round so cant compare. Hope i can make the next one now

How many did u drop dave.

Also, i got a dab on section 1, :"> haha, i went the wrong way...past the gate and the women said " where are you going the gates there " LOL

How many did u drop dave.

Also, i got a dab on section 1,  :">  haha, i went the wrong way...past the gate and the women said " where are you going the gates there " LOL

hehe, I managed to dab that aswell :"> :"> It was a good day, weather and ques were really gay though! Only just managed to finish! People were abusing observer pases by passing them to friends etc which was annoying.I was doing really well in the morning but then it all went wrong towards the end of the day and I kept getting 5's. I think I was dehydrated and started getting angry! Ended up on about 51 I think. (Blue 26") T-shirts were great!!!! I love freebies! :mellow:

er i think it was 25 although i only counted it quickly, and im not 100% sure all the observers stamped it corectly when i looked at it at the end so maybe i ll get 100 penalty points or something :- never mind, a lot of people me included always drop the most stupid of dabs :mellow:

i do have a compaint actually, who was the guy ovbserving with a bluish coloured oakley hat on. cough*cock*cough, cleaned a whole section, then went over like the last rock, and and he gave a 5, and said my front axle didnt go through the gate. TALK ABOUT HARSH. and for the record my axle did go through the gate, as i ad to pull it up to get past the lil stick :-

anyways, lol i dropped 42.. again, SO MANY stupid dabs was unbeleivable...could of cut that by half i reckon. :mellow: