Stem: Echo

Single Speed: DMR Conversion

Picture498.jpg

:D

Comments Welcome (N)

Cheers Guys,

Mat.

:-

(Stickers On The Way (Y) + I no theres loads of slack, but i'm getting my drop out tonight so i can put my tensionar on :( )

Edited by Trials Boy

looks ok, wanna run a tensioner on there though, how the hell can you afford those kinda parts, you are 13?? wen i was 13 i was chuffed to hell owning a saracen x ess with zone forks and sram gearing........ fair play though, as long as you can ride it well, theres no problem

looks ok, wanna run a tensioner on there though, how the hell can you afford those kinda parts, you are 13?? wen i was 13 i was chuffed to hell owning a saracen x ess with zone forks and sram gearing........ fair play though, as long as you can ride it well, theres no problem

hehe, i forgot to say i was getting back my drop out from my brother tonight as he sprayed my bike and forgot to bring the drop out back, i havn't even rode it yet! (Y)

Edited by Trials Boy

i dunno theres nice parts oviously but i dont like the look of it muck like. its a nice bike but would just be differant if it were mine, but its not its yours so meh.

oh yeah and as the guy above said, i agree, please stop posting stuff you have a bike good 1, of course knowone else on here does! (Y)

i dunno theres nice parts oviously but i dont like the look of it muck like. its a nice bike but would just be differant if it were mine, but its not its yours so meh.

oh yeah and as the guy above said, i agree, please stop posting stuff you have a bike good 1, of course knowone else on here does! (Y)

What was that all about? :D Didn't get a word of it mate....

You have posted in the bike pics thread, pmade a thread in site/vids/pics about your new spray job and now you make a post for all the newbies to reply in.

Do you really feel the need to make people aware of your bike!?!?!

(Y)

But when it's a nice as that it's ok to.

:D :D