Craigs Vid

Personally i liked it, perferred his other videos more i think, but this one was truely amazing.

I aint to bothered by the people who didnt like it or thought it was repetative or boring etc because we can't make them like everything. Its just personal choice, so i don't see why people launch into having go's at people just cos their taste is different.

As for the people who don't know: Zoo! vid 26 (i think) is a complete natural riding vid from Craig with some amazing moves in it... u should check it out, he aint just a street rider :mellow:"

Edited by philking

koxx team rule hermance and benito are the boys  :P  :- awesome style they power houses  :-" ,but then the zoo team are awesome craig and neil theres no words for them  :mellow:  :P .They just so AWESOME so many good different styles and techniques makes me  B)  :P .

Matt.........

:D" Sorry coudln't resist

I thought it was a good vid but some better editing and/or music choice would make it soooo much better.

For f**ks sake...

I'm not gonna f**king bother anymore with you twats!

If your not gonna bother, then why the F*ck are you still posting in NMC? Your not forced to just post here, your validated so that you can post anywhere!

Stop moaning, if you don't like the people in NMC then f**k off? Simple as!

Tom

For f**ks sake...

I'm not gonna f**king bother anymore with you twats!

i dont agree with you thinking there styles are boring, but all i can say about everyone else's comments to you is 'bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum :-" '

It's his opinion ladies get over it :mellow:

If your not gonna bother, then why the F*ck are you still posting in NMC? Your not forced to just post here, your validated so that you can post anywhere!

Stop moaning, if you don't like the people in NMC then f**k off? Simple as!

Tom

It was a amazing video but why would we cry?

mole (Y)

wait a minute how the hell is he validated for talking like that (N)

you know what i mean mole cause the riding was so good.

n.wood, how can you say that craigs and neils style is boring :)

craigs the best 20inch rider there is at street

and neils the best 26 street rider there is....

Hermance is the boring one too watch,id much rather watch one of craigs or neils vid than his,there more daring (N)

so shhhhhhhhhhh

abdab :o

What you on about yer scrat end, innit liiiiiiiiiikkkkee, gimme 20 pence dickard! (N) (Y) :D

BIFFY WIFFY DIFFY A SPIFFY !

Hmm...

That's true in a way, but at the end of the day i still deleted it after one watch, because i found it stupidly boring.

I just don't like that style of riding.

I have watched AndyT's Koxx Days vids over and over, because i prefere that compy style, it doesn't have possibly the worst music ever (in my opinion) and the editing and filming is excellent.

It's not just this video, i deleted TRA's vids, and Neil Tunnicliffe's, simply because i don't like that style of riding.

Clearly it's impressive, but i prefere to watch people get through a section rather than drop off something.

I'm not having a go at people who like it, i'm just stating my opinion, for which i'm being flamed by people that bum him.

Everyone has their own opinions, i accept other people's opinions, they don't accept mine because it's diffrent to theirs.

But that's the way it is...

Anyways, i've just re-explained myself for about the 6th time, which is what i didn't want to do.

But all i'm saying is: You have your opinions, i have mine, it doesn't matter, it's a VIDEO for Gods sake...

That wasn't aimed at you Jonny, just...you know :(