Craigs Vid

hahaha innit. but hey mate its on hell of a video!!! I love his videos he gets bigger and bigger

i find that video very boring its like sidehop,gap,wheelswap fair enough to the guy hes an amazing rider but needs more variation (maybe a bit of natural wouldn't hurt him ?)or at least put some in his videos but massive gaps as always

i find that video very boring its like sidehop,gap,wheelswap fair enough to the guy hes an amazing rider but needs more variation (maybe a bit of natural wouldn't hurt him ?)or at least put some in his videos but massive gaps as always

Is that your honest opinion?

Yeah, it was good, but why would you cry? (Y)

What. :D

I'm not quite sure if your watching the right ZOO! Video 28 as the rest of us, but that video had pretty much everything. (Y)

Blunting along a rail, last i checked, that was a variation on a different scale to normal human variations heh. :D

He's done atleast 2 natural videos before, and i'm pretty sure hes done more, or atleast featured in others. (N)

What. :D

I'm not quite sure if your watching the right ZOO! Video 28 as the rest of us, but that video had pretty much everything. (Y)

Blunting along a rail, last i checked, that was a variation on a different scale to normal human variations heh. (N)

He's done atleast 2 natural videos before, and i'm pretty sure hes done more, or atleast featured in others. :(

...and the crank filp to sidehop. I don't think i could have even dropped off that wall. :D

Amazing street riding... (N) Good promotion for trials...fashionable...cool etc... :(

But true it would be nice to see these guys on more natural stuff...'cause there is so much more to learn in natural trials...it is so much more subtle and requires so much more balance...it's day and night. (Y) I've seen Cesar at many natural competitions...and there you can tell the difference...natural riding is unforgiving for approximate moves. Whereas in street riding, any approximate moves makes it because it is all square and fairly equal (all other power skills equal)

Then again, I would still be happy to do all these mega moves... :D but after seeing them after and after again...yep...it gets boring (I don't get as excited watching :D ...I need to be on my bike)

i cant get the video, its not on craig lee scott's website and i cant get on zoo's. is there any way one of you can send it to me?

EDIT: it dosen't i have found it now. (Y)

Edited by wayn3

i cant get the video, its not on craig lee scott's website and i cant get on zoo's. is there any way one of you can send it to me?

EDIT: it dosen't i have found it now. (Y)

its on that crapy engodie thing mate i got 2.2 modem and it was running at about 11kb a sec last night when i was downloading it.

how is that video boring, and also wtf is that guy on about about balance, i'd love to see him skip hop along a rail and land side hops to them. if people think its repetitive then i'm sorry but so what its all amazing stuff. personally i don't think its repetitive especially by craigs standards, hes used alot more variation in this than some of his other videos.

All in all i would say it is the most amazing street riding i've ever seen, except maybe neil tunnicliffe (Y)

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions.

I find CLS and Neil Tunnicliffe's riding style boring.

I find Hermance, Belaey and Kieta better to watch.

Just because you think it's the best thing you've ever seen in the world ever, doesn't mean everyone else has to think that.

I found plenty of variation in that vid, side hops, blunts, gaps, drops, crankflip, front wheel gaps etc

Maybe its just jealousy? B ut personally i found that vid absolutely nuts. its a bit like watching a comp vid and saying, "ah wouldn't hurt to have a bit of street in there".

Edited by rickycoleman

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions.

I find CLS and Neil Tunnicliffe's riding style boring.

I find Hermance, Belaey and Kieta better to watch.

Just because you think it's the best thing you've ever seen in the world ever, doesn't mean everyone else has to think that.

yeh sorry dude. sorry i ment to say best street riding, vincent is my favorite rider, but in my oppinion his riding isnt as exciting as cls although technically vince is a better rider, i just cant understand how you find that video boring.

*edit* actually i did say best street riding, ah well (Y)"

Edited by chrishayton

Fair enough...

But put it this way: I've watched the Koxx Days vids about 20 times over each (there are three of them...)

I watched the CLS vid once, then deleted it and downloaded a Vincent teaser in CO.