Craigs Vid

yeh sorry dude. sorry i ment to say best street riding, vincent is my favorite rider, but in my oppinion his riding isnt as exciting as cls although technically vince is a better rider, i just cant understand how you find that video boring.

The editing was just... a bit sorta... "meh". It only got through 'cos the riding was insane. So yeah, as Mr. Wood said - Riding = top f**king drawer, but the editing and music choice wasn't up to the same standard :lol:

Basically, if a rider with less skill had edited a video like that with that music, everyone would be slagging it.

Still not as good a vid as Zoo23 (if that was the one Craig did ages ago?).

Riding was just insane though. He's at a level that very few people are likely to get to...

I dont cry wen watchin craig, why cry, instead of making this post! you should have gone out riding or made an effort to become the person you want to be!

Craigs my mate but i dont see point in people highly respecting someone who has more expirience than somebody else, get out there and make it!

Biff

n.wood,why do you dis cls so much,ur not better than im so you carn't say nothing,and all the lines he does are mental n carn't do none of them u bummer shut up

:lol:

He wasnt 'dissing' him, he was saying that he found his style boring to watch

What does it matter if he aint better than him anyway, cant people have opions?

Anyways.....

I thought the vid was....insane :(

Why was the quality so bad compared to the rest of yours?

I would love to see it in the same quality as the others....and I loved te song aswell :)

...and the crank filp to sidehop. I don't think i could have even dropped off that wall.  :lol:

Lol I know, That was a bit random. Sketchy a wee bit I thought.

Good on him for learning it though :(

That drop onto the grass was in Sheff. All of us there were like :) :D

n.wood,why do you dis cls so much,ur not better than im so you carn't say nothing,and all the lines he does are mental n carn't do none of them u bummer shut up

Haha alright mate...

BTW, you're calling ME a bummer?!

BTW, you're calling ME a bummer?!

yeh i was thinking that :)" , hmmm, anyway yeh fair enuf if you dont like his riding, i do the same with hermance vids there so extremely dull they get deleted after 1 watch plus there all like 50minutes long and about 200mb, not saying his riding isnt good because i think everyone knows it is good :(

I think the person who said 'you lot crying yet' was sort of aiming for a bit of a joke, yet jokes never seem to be read well on this forum so everyone takes everything seriously. :lol:

i ride with cls everyday ;) and alot of the lines he does look smaller on camera,when your on top of then u soil your pants, an it just makes u :turned:

Hope u liked the filming cause it was me and christof_g who filmed it all (Y)

well done craig,mental m8

abdab :)

n.wood, how can you say that craigs and neils style is boring :turned:

craigs the best 20inch rider there is at street

and neils the best 26 street rider there is....

Hermance is the boring one too watch,id much rather watch one of craigs or neils vid than his,there more daring (Y)

so shhhhhhhhhhh

abdab ;)

For f**ks sake...

I'm not gonna f**king bother anymore with you twats!

I don't blame you. (Y)

No one's saying CLS or NTunni is shit. But their styles can bit a bit :turned: .

Sidehop gap sidehop gap sidehop drop.....etc.

It's just down to personal prefference.

Edited by JT!

lol, :turned:

soz m8 its just that you were been a bit of a t**t your self,sorry

i just dont understand how you carnt like there ridin

shaba

abdab (Y)

If you stopped talking like a complete f**king retard then he might not get so pissed off at you? Ever concider that?

Try it. It might make you do well in life.

Yeah pretty cool vid...you n i both can go do that if we blive in our selfs and what we ride and put the time n effort into it..end of.

Now what you should do is take that video as insperation and say to your self i wana pull that off... it's what i do n it's what make you a better rider.

oh and how any one can say hes ride is boring must just be a total twat

Some people watch opera, and love it. Some people watch opera, and 10 mins in the are druling down the side of their face.

....and lets cut down the 'must be a twat' talk at disscuss things like adults.