Nass 05

NASS is f**king wicked.

I stayed with the locals for the third year running... had such a laugh. The course this year was the best I've ridden too.

The slingshot (link) provided some amazing entertainment over the weekend. Waterbombs were not the only thing fired... packs of coleslaw, eggs, eggs with glowsticks taped to them so we could see them at night, coke bottles and biscuits. It's pretty fun firing all kinds of shit about 100m across the NASS campsite.

I didn't notice any pikies all weekend this year and never heard about the riots until Sunday morning so that wasn't really a concern. Giles Wolfe was more worrying I thought... putting his knob in a toilet roll and walking about with his balls hanging out. (N)

All in all, a wicked weekend.

I've got shitloads of photos that I have already e-mailed to few people... if anyone wants to see them let me know, royaltrials@hotmail.com

friday -

got in after being queued up for forking ages cause of the crappy pikey security guards and set my tent up blah blah. nout really happened from then apart from chilling out at camp site, riding the course a couple of times and watching hobbsie drunk.

bout 6 we started drinking doing bbq's etc and then headed down town at like 8ish. hobbsie was in a mood with br3cpo for some reason so he went to buy him an ice cream to make it all up to him. went to the ice cream van and there we had a sketchy spanish man. got him to do a 99 thing and asked for sauce, but the amount of sauce which was given was not acceptable (litterally 1 drop) so we asked for more but he told us we had to pay 10p more, at which brendan said f**k off. he looked at us and and wacked it back in the top of the machine and how we laughed. then i think we went into the big blue tent where the band werent playing for some reason but they were all stood up there :lol: . so we went out then we heard them start playing and went back in and started moshing blah blah, i got right to the front and lost everyone so went back to the camp site and met up with everyone again and had a few more beers.

then we went back down to town where i tried to get another ice cream from the same man by asking him "6 free ice creams mate" and his reply was "f**k off" and mine was something like "ahhhh why" and again he just shouted f**k off and picked up a knife, then hobbsie comes running in next to me chanting "free ice cream" and then he started going MAD and waving his knife around saying "f**k off" ahahahahahhahahahha. so we moved on to somewhere and i cant really remember what happened untill we got back up to the camp site where we messed around doing stuff untill about 2:30 then we all went to bed, yet i couldnt sleep ;)" :lol: :P .

saturday came and i woke up well early cause some basterd was shouting "bollox" through a mega phone in the tent behind me at like 5 in the bloody morning. so i just lyed down untill someone got up. when everyone was up we yet again sat at the camp site for ages just chilling out eating, brushing teeth, showering (Y) and stuff. then the time came to head down to the trials course where we messed around and talked for ages and where i made the big mistake of signing up for the trials competition. then the time came to ride the comp and what a f**k up that was, lee ruled but the judges werent impressed with his ace dancing skills on top of the pipes and i just messed up and taught ot pi and the other spanish bloke some new english words like "for f**k sake" and "you basterds". my tyre would not grip and my brake would just not hold all put together with too much sun (for a ginger anyways) and not a lot of water and still a weeeeee bit drunk i thinks. but it was a laugh and i need new pedals.

then again we went upto the camp site where again everyone just chilled out having a laugh. i had a nice foam party with the paddaling pool and lynx shower jel kindly donated by scott. then the water fights (round one) began with the ladies in front, which was a laugh but i think we won B) .

then tennis ball and frizby came out. started off as a nice game of catch which then turned into a harder game of catch which then turned into a try and hit porter cause hes doing nothing to anyone just sat down chilling, whcih i thought was nice as, so thanks.

then our team got the GT85 out and douced the ball in it and set it alight, which may have been a bit stupid but oh well, aha.

after "catch" had finished being played lee got a chair and brendan got a bottle of something and we played a sort of see how well you can hit the ball, and we did actually get it quite far. but then came one of the funnist bits of the weekend. brendan goes for a mega swing and ben is stood behind him, brendan swings it round and wallups ben stupidly hard in the face, everyone was just laughing their heads off and myself and sean just could not stop laughing for ages after.

this game then got boring so we headed back into town. on the way down we went past staples and his g/fs tent and dont ask how but i can remember getting his in the bollox by his g/f (N) really dont know how that came about, but thankfully it didnt seem to hurt.

so we headed down town, which we then decided was boring so we all met up at the benches and walked up to the other happy campers site and from here its a little blurry, but i know someone destroyed a coupel fo tents :"> and some other stuff must have happened, im sure it will come back to me when someone says. then we walked about for a bit more, not sure what happened untill we ended back up at the camp site where someone else *cough* not me and brendan *cough* made hobbsie and nice irish tent which was soooo funny :P <<that emotion says it all. then again we headed back down town where we met up with some more people messed around and stole a picknic table from that bit by the brum and base tent and walked it up to the camp site where it did actually come in very handy. when we got up with the table hobbsie noticed what had been down to his tent and everyone was just laughing their heads off and hobbsie was just nelt in his tent praying, or what seemed to be praying :P . dunno what happened next, hobbsie crashed in my tent for that night, i slept on my brake lever, hobbsie managed to sleep on my tooth paste and got it EVERYWHERE!.

woke up sunday after a good nights sleep, and started packing up, headed down town and really just chilled out, i werent feeling to great which i really think was down to to much sun, i headed off home at like 2ish got home at 4 ate and gto sorted out untill 4 and slept from then on pretty much untill 9:30 this morning.

this was a weekend to remember and someone else can fill you in on the bits i have missed out.

sorry if the post is a bit sketch.

Awesome weekend, roll on unbranded extreme weekend 06 (No advertising!)

Oh, you missed porter on the pull

Porter: YOUR FIT!!!!

Random girl: AND YOUR GINGER!!!

AHAHHAHAHAHAH!

Edited by trialsmad

yeah pretty much what james said, but james you forgot to mention "IT WAS A PLASTIC f**kING CHAIN!!!!!" lol most excellent weekend of my life, apart from adrian being a f**ktard and collapsing my tent whilst i was in it and the aformentioned smack round the face with bottle (cheers br3n3cpo)

all in all, Good times good times

Ben

I only went for the day, honestly I didn't think it was as good as the last couple of years, mainly down to some of the shit happening in the trials arena. Watching Sam trying to struggle thgouh a stupidly hard section on someone elses bike was just plain horrible, I even heard Matt saying it wasn't fair, but meh Sam didn't seem phased. Other than that, Giles Wolf could do with resitting GCSE maths, maybe then he could adequately guage what twelve foot really is, but yeah, a good day out.

Quote of the day, Porter: "TWELVE f**kING FEET MY GINGER ASS!"

See you there next year.

Rich

NASS rules, wish i spent more time down in the trials bit...

Matt Hoffman is a god....

I ended up camping next to the 4X was neighbours with oggy ogden...

spent the whole weekend hammered...went through 72 cans of stella, half a bottle of vodka, cans of scrumpy jack, a liter of something clear, 5 bottles of kronenburg and god knows how much red bull...works quite hard at the moment, need some sleep.

the water/food/beer fights/wars were mega....

tip the van!!!!!!!!!!

People stole about 3/4 of my fosters and nearly all my smirny (N)

Damn you hobbsie, You deserved the sausage on the pillow, the hand in the bbq, the irish tent and a long list of other things we did to you and your belongings :P

People stole about 3/4 of my fosters and nearly all my smirny (N)

Damn you hobbsie, You deserved the sausage on the pillow, the hand in the bbq, the irish tent and a long list of other things we did to you and your belongings :P

lol br3n3cpo, we did have some good fun with hobbsie didnt we lol!, they way he kept his hand in the bbq for like 10 seconds before going owwwww lol.

my face still hurts after the bottle incident you schlag :lol:

im all red and lobster like lol

Ben

Edited by Man On A Mission