Nass 05

Howdy-ho.

This may be a pretty useless post, but I was wondering what sort of time people will be getting to NASS on the Friday ? As I need to book train tickets for a particular train departure time. Shuttle busses start from 10:00 from Castle Cary station for those arriving via trains.

Also, anyone with a long train journey, considering purchasing tickets on the day of travel, may wish to reconsider, and book early (up to 10 days before travel) as my ticket is £19 when pre-booked, as appose to £62 on the day. ^_^

Thankyou-please.

hey my train should be getting in at around 10 20 so if u see a chubby lad with either i hifi or a 06 pitbull depending on what frame i get sent come and say hello cause irl only be with one of my "jumper" mates ^_^

Pauly

Last year we drove there and were parked by about 11.  We had to queue until about 3.00 I think when they finally started letting people in.  I'll be turning up much later on methinks.

I turned up at about 11 and we were let in pretty soonish, just depends what gate you go to. I used the gate nearest Castle Cary station.

I'll probably be camping in the special bit where you have to have funky wristbands to get in... even though I never have one.

Last year we drove there and were parked by about 11. We had to queue until about 3.00 I think when they finally started letting people in

No Ben, we got there at 10, let in by 12.30, and you were on the floor puking by 3.00.

:lol: Shows how bad your memory has suffered from that incodent........

Im going on the Saturday only this year - last year was a massive drain on my bank account.. which sucked... weekend was good though!... apart from the shocking facilities that meant I had to drive everybody to the Tesco that's nearby just to have a wash and a number 2. All part of the fun :P

See you all on the Saturday.

J.

Tent arrangemnets.

Well yes we do want a large trials area.

Im going to arrive early so I can choose a good place to camp.

SO if you want to join me, let me know.

You can either que jump, and join my lot in the que before hand, or meet us in there, and set up near us.

I shall be ariving about 10am, so get there early.

Im on msn if you need details

im staying is a nearby hotel. woot.

see you all there.......

i will be bring the infamous chai aswell. so form an orderly que by my van to take turns for some chai loving.

simon

Word of advise feed Chai a bit of Vodka and what him hurl.

I cant come otherwise I would, stupid work and I havent arranged holidays and Im in trouble as it is, not 1 but two investigations in a week Ive been bunking and walking out on work.

Edited by Michael Hardman

Tent arrangemnets.

Well yes we do want a large trials area.

Im going to arrive early so I can choose a good place to camp.

SO if you want to join me, let me know.

You can either que jump, and join my lot in the que before hand, or meet us in there, and set up near us.

I shall be ariving about 10am, so get there early.

Im on msn if you need details

alright lee, im coming up with one of my mate,s think my mum is giving us a lift there but we gotta get a train back, but we'll camp in your area :-