Nass 05

HA, we have just spent £100 on supplies for NASS at sainsburys.........

:)

We have soo much beer, and lots of spirits.

I take it:

COMMON SENSE RULES & INFORMATION

* No alcohol may be brought onto site. There are licenced bars selling alcohol at the event.

Can be got around? Hehe

I take it:

COMMON SENSE RULES & INFORMATION

* No alcohol may be brought onto site. There are licenced bars selling alcohol at the event.

Can be got around? Hehe

Bottled water sir? Why yes it is mr security guard. :)

Muahahahaha. Paddling pool equipped, we set off tommorow. See you all tommorow hopefully! :lol:

right just bought some tickets off a mate who canney go...

im at work till 3 :lol: teaveling downs gonna take about 4 hours in the car...(ish)

1:how long am i gonna be queing for?

2:will i be able to park?

3:can i sleep in the car?

4:can i bring beer?

5:where the fek is it?

any help would be mega....

picki_1@hotmail.com

cheers peeps :)

1:how long am i gonna be queing for?

2:will i be able to park?

3:can i sleep in the car?

4:can i bring beer?

5:where the fek is it?

Shouldn't need to queue...

Parkin on site :)

Nope

Rules say no, but I dont see how they can stop you...

M1 to J23A, then A42 to M42 going South, go round Brum, straight onto the M5, then all the way down to Junc 23. More directions and info here:

http://www.nass2005.com/home/eventTravelUpdate.htm

:lol:

Word

it was a great Laugh, you missed soooo much.

Thats what you get for being a ponce :angry: and staying in a hotel.

There was way to many chavs, and not enough ladies this year, but still, worth it.

The trials arena was amazing, with lots to do, except I forgot to sleep, and stop drinking, so I wasnt any good.

NASS in a few small words:

Staples won

we stole a bench

Oaks tent

Hobs tent

Hobs (N)

Beer

Porter v Manning

The Flesh

Pool Party

Dancing

Bondage

Chavs and Pikeys :)

"Di yoo not mi???"

Beer

Porter V dogems Owner

Br3nc3po v imagrant ice cream man

Tenis ball

YES, NASS was the funniest weekend of my life, mainly down to the people I camped with.

Couple of things to add to the list:

Porters crashes in the comp, and his ''f**k sake, you barstads'

Lee's dancing in the comp, and bail

The ladies from camp next to us insisting on a water fight (quote from fit bird ''i love it)-dirty bitch

the riots

Matt Burrows sunburn

Hobbsie passing out when he tasted beer

and as a correction to the above the talent this year was absolutely immense, women in mini skirts an bra's or bikini's everywhere, hundreds of them. I even saew a christina Agurilera look alike in a bikini.

YES, NASS was the funniest weekend of my life, mainly down to the people I camped with.

Couple of things to add to the list:

Porters crashes in the comp, and his ''f**k sake, you barstads'

Lee's dancing in the comp, and bail

The ladies from camp next to us insisting on a water fight (quote from fit bird ''i love it)-dirty bitch

the riots

Matt Burrows sunburn

Hobbsie passing out when he tasted beer

+ Porter trying the GU with opposite brakes and slipping straight out on his back

+Playing catch with a flaming tennis ball

+Bens tent,Ben being hit with a bottle full of water(unlucky mate)

Edited by Joe_Elding

to sum it all up:

NASS 05 was amazing for camping, but you had to be in the trials-forum campsite with the Worthing x Youth x Crew to have the best experience.

i think the expert comp was funny, cos a part from the few ( staples, wheeler, nicky g unit) who did well, the rest of us rode badly and just pretty much pissed about ( porters swearing and damage count, lee's dancing and bail and the rest of us for screwing up on the simplist bits).

next yr, reckon all expert rider's should enter on a shitty old school trials bike ( 16"frame cantilever's 1inch steerer front sus, 1.95 tyres, 32th chainring etc) :)

Nass was defintely really cool. I just went on the sunday and it was my first time i have been it was wicked but a bit hot!!. The campside was really tidy :angry:" . Whats all the stuff about riots :) Just wondering, sounds scary. The trials course was good i was the kid on the 20inch koxx with gold bits.

+Bens tent,Ben being hit with a bottle full of water(unlucky mate)

:">

for me the funniest part of the weekend was definatly trying to keep a straight face when hobs was confronted with his irish tent :)

NO ADVERTISING!!!!

Brendan :angry:

That was the first time i've been an i thought the whole thing was awesome, spent hours watching the trials and wandering round the stands.

The aftershow things were great too (wet t-shirt contest included ;) ), the music, the drinking...er...the more drinking..er...i cant remember much else :P

That thing about the riot was quite worrying, i was walking down one of the paths when half the campsite it seemed came pouring down another in one huge mob. They then charged down the alleys behind the buildings and basically trashed everything in their path. Throwing rubbish bins everywhere, smashing windows, one kid got into a fight with a huge security guard :lol: .

I only went up with a day ticket but somehow ended up staying the night crammed into a friends tent, then had to leave early sunday morning before someone chucked us out :lol:

An was it just me or did none of the security team there make any sense when talking to you? One cheeky b*****d wanted to have my sunglasses as a "souvenir" (N)

Am defiantly coming again next year (Y)