T.m Show...

Endohopper

2 brief clips , well worth the watch / Download , found on O.T.N . It's Thibault Marriaux's T.M show , kinda grainy footage , but very impressive demo riding , and some great coordinated timing . Some good hopups off objects , too. They ride MBK's I believe , not too sure though . Falls into repetition at times , but entertaining enough . Enjoy :

http://www.xela-fr.com/tmshow/videos/TMSshowIt.wmv

and also :

http://www.xela-fr.com/tmshow/videos/TMSTDS.wmv

Edited by Endohopper

Sorry dude, but I thought both videos werent really worth the download. Incredibly boring, why did they repeat each move twice with the second in slo-mo? But yea I agree, amazing coordination and timing. And what was with the Sepia tone?

Never mind ay!

J.

Sorry dude, but I thought both videos werent really worth the download.  Incredibly boring, why did they repeat each move twice with the second in slo-mo?  But yea I agree, amazing coordination and timing.  And what was with the Sepia tone?

Never mind ay!

J.

I thought they were worth the download, but yeah I do not see why they repeated every move twice maybe even three times.

Was good to watch them ride they are really god riders.

Sorry but I did not really like the music. ( sorry people who do like it ).

Gaz (Y)

Were they riding Caisso's? Both great videos - thanks for the link.

BTW, Jonny, I thought the last couple of videos you posted were boring as all you seemed to do was ride along flat straight walls. Not a complaint though, as all this 'media' is free to download. We can take it or leave it.

Were they riding Caisso's? Both great videos - thanks for the link.

BTW, Jonny, I thought the last couple of videos you posted were boring as all you seemed to do was ride along flat straight walls. Not a complaint though, as all this 'media' is free to download. We can take it or leave it.

Out of interest, why did you have to bring into the thread, Jonny's video, and insult them, when all Jonny said was his opinion of the videos?

This is called Trials-Forum for a reason, to discuss and speak your opinions.

I really can't see why you had to bring someone elses video into the discussion, because the opinion he voiced, wasn't a good one? :)

Anywhom, the videos. Well, most of whats been said already, why the constant repeating. Also, what was with the funny colouring at times? :P

The syncronisation stuff i've seen before, and bigger and better stuff, so didn't really amaze me. Some good stuff going down though.

all Jonny said was his opinion of the videos?

This is called Trials-Forum for a reason, to discuss and speak your opinions.

And all I said was my opinion. I was merely pointing out that perhaps Jonny should consider his own videos before calling others boring. Most threads in this so-called Trials-Forum deviate slightly at some point.

And all I said was my opinion. I was merely pointing out that perhaps Jonny should consider his own videos before calling others boring. Most threads in this so-called Trials-Forum deviate slightly at some point.

Why does Jonny's own videos have to effect his opinion of other videos? :)

Does that mean Jonny know cant have an opinion, as hes released trials videos?

Because thats basically exactly what you've just said.

I really liked the vids. I'm going to try learn the spinny stuff from them hehe.

That'll be fun!

Yeah. Repeating was a tad annoying but I wasn't that bothered.

What is the song out of the second video if you don't mind me asking.

Thanks for the links :)

Nick.

werdity to the repetitiveness. Its kinda cool, but doing it for every clip is unecessary. Riding not overly impressive, but it is a demo, people don't want to see you f**k up.

music was good in the first one, what was it?