Emo?

Tom_C

1. I dislike the bitchy mentality and the patheticism associated with it

wasn't the whole thread 95% bitching about emo?! hypocritical

2. I detest any form of trend that seeks to make self harm fashionable (also applies to goths, but that's off topic)

a nice broad stereotype there. what makes you think (look beyond all the short sighted ideas about emo music) that the way you dress and what music you listen to makes you want to cut yourself?

3. The sheer hypocrisy of being 'alternative', just like every other bloody emo kid on this planet (of which there are loads ie far too many)

surely everyone likes to dress similar to their friends? even if just a little bit. you could say all trials riders dress the same. infact a hundred different groups of people do. the thing i find funny is dead-set punks bitching about emo (where a lot of the shit comes from.) yet i fail to believe the mowhawk, studded jacket, tartan trousers and boots are not part of a punk fashion and them wanting to make a statement and give them belonging to punk.

as far as your comments about music go...everyone listens to different music. i don't think it's anyones place to bitch about it because everyone likes different things. i find rapping about niggers and hos boring. to some extent i find punk bands bitching about america and anti-establishment all the time boring. you might find emo or your preception of it boring but then...that's up to you.

What about us folk who don't fall into a category, we just get called "gay" feel for us people, feel for us. *writes a peom* AHAHAHAHAHAA. EMO FOR the LOSE. Anyways, I don't care what you look like or listen to as long as you ain't a bell end I don't mind.

Lmao monkey are you trying to get the lose or the win into as many posts as possible , haha it cracks me up.

I dont mind emos there an easier target for chavs etc than i am so me and my bike will survive longer :)

Survival of the fittest i say and with hair like that wont fo you any good in a fight lol.

Skin head all the way B) i dont jhowevere have a skin head yet but may do if it cools down a bit :S"

Survival of the fittest i say and with hair like that wont fo you any good in a fight lol.

Skin head all the way :S i dont jhowevere have a skin head yet but may do if it cools down a bit  :)"

People call you a nazi if you have a skinhead though, I just keep my hair short. Or I try to (Y) Short hair for the win, Emo hair for the lose. And no I ain't trying to get it into alot of posts. B)

Ive had my head shaved before, i was called a thug, nazi the works didnt really mind except i looked so different to normal.

I just wanna wait till it gets a bit cooler so i dont get sun burnt etc.

now that is bad B)

I had my head shaved to a grade 3 when I enlisted in the RAF, I've since left after rethinking my career plan, but it's going to take months to grow it back. One advantage has been that I haven't had to "do" my hair for over 10 weeks, wash and dry and it's done!

Tom

I shaved my hair through choice and it's great. So liberating after having a full on thick bushy beast of a barnet for 3 years.

I don't think I look like a nazi, mainly because I don't look arian, but even if people did call me a nazi I'd probably just ignore them.

Or ethnically clense the b*****d and toast his ass.

wow,

that video was very funny even thou my hair is kinda like that but less extreme( (Y) )

i also think that alot of people have a hell of alot of growing up to do, all EMO people arnt twats i know loads some are cock and some are really cool people, i dont see how you can hate someone just buy there bloody haircut B) doesnt make sense infect its one of the most pothetic things ive heard, you say EMO's are stupid fopr doing there hair like that atleast they dont spend all day ranting about other people choice of haircut!

i bet the fela who mad that was one of those blonde haired beautys from the 80's :S" (Y)

also do yopu want to be remeber as someone who looks like this (EMO image) or would you like to be remebered like me as a lonely old man who spend countless numbers of hours brousing the net looking for the people i hate so much even thou i never met them?

sorry for the rant :)"

dan you hair is awsome

*awaits a verbal beating*