Emo?

Tom_C

haha, funny video.

EMO doesn't hurt anyone, their not twats or anything... so they can do what they want as far as I care.

Personally I think it looks totally gay, but i'm sure they couldn't care less what I think!

I have long hair ^_^ thank god, it's not in an emo cut :-

I had well long hair, which wasn't "gay" and slick like that but I got fed up and cut it off. Skin head all the way now.

How they can't think it doesn't look gay is stupid. Second post in this topic I know but I was just thinking about it again.

James

that funny as fook. i'm not in total agreement because i think you should be able to do what the f**k you want with your hair, but on the other hand alot of those haircuts and alot of last years mullets look f**king awful!!!

my hairs just a mop (Y) at least its not styled to look awful :D

Unfortunately, people are always gonna make assumptions based on appearance first and personality second. Simply because you can look at someone and think "wow their hot", not "wow, they must be a nice person". You dress/change your appearance in order to become attractive to the opposite sex, thats life, natural selection etc. I'd rather have an emo girl with crazy hair than a trendy girl with boring hair.

Unfortunately, people are always gonna make assumptions based on appearance first and personality second. Simply because you can look at someone and think "wow their hot", not "wow, they must be a nice person". You dress/change your appearance in order to become attractive to the opposite sex, thats life, natural selection etc. I'd rather have an emo girl with crazy hair than a trendy girl with boring hair.

If that's true what the f**k am I trying to attract, captain caveman.

Dan-slicktrixtrials.tk Posted Today, 11:33 PM

agreed :(

sorry im just in a shit mood cos of my poor relationship problems, suprizingly to do with an emo girl :)

If that's true what the f**k am I trying to attract, captain caveman.

Yes, you probably are :(

What is the song??? Sounds abit like killswitch but im not sure.

and the dashboard confessions or whatever they are called, why the hell would you want to listen to that? I'd rather chew my own fingers off

From experience, it is possible to totally change someone's haircut in under 10 seconds using only tools such as:

A can of Lynx.

A cigarette lighter.

However, it isn't possible to totally change someone's personality in under 10 seconds using only tools such as:

A can of Lynx.

A cigarette lighter.

From experience, it is possible to totally change someone's haircut in under 10 seconds using only tools such as:

A can of Lynx.

A cigarette lighter.

However, it isn't possible to totally change someone's personality in under 10 seconds using only tools such as:

A can of Lynx.

A cigarette lighter.

I would disagree, if I had a can of lynx and a cigarette lighter and burnt your brain, your personality may change.... You may also die.

Good luck getting to brain-level using the aforementioned tools.

The point still stands anyway, although I guess I should add you can give it a bloody good go at changing someone's personality using the medium of flame.