Emo?

Tom_C

Jay Jay Posted Today, 01:25 PM

But don't emo dudes look like emo girls?

Genrally people say emo girls look like emo guys

Yes that is the same thing but still, its because guys typically have short hair and all emo girls have there hair short, so from long distances away you can easily get mixed up

Thats the same with guys with long hair though and getting them mixed up with girls who typically have long hair

I call my hair girly, cos it is really.

I'm amazed throughout all this emo guys looking like girls thing, no-ones bought up girls jeans...

WTF is with that though!? Stupid cross dressers :blink: Why wear girls pants though? Is it to make them look like they've got some balls or what?

Yeah, gays wear baggy jeans as well, and black t shirts, and exactly the same clothes as everyone else.

Don't try to pretend your balls have dropped anyway.

Oooo personal insults, at least I'm remotely original with mine. :blink:" FFF is all I have to say, FFF.

Calling someone something and implying it are different things, :S I don't think your gay anyway. I was only joking. B)

No-one can take a joke these days. Pretty much everything MrMonkey says is a joke.

No harm ment?

My small rant against emo:

1. I dislike the bitchy mentality and the patheticism associated with it

2. I detest any form of trend that seeks to make self harm fashionable (also applies to goths, but that's off topic)

3. The sheer hypocrisy of being 'alternative', just like every other bloody emo kid on this planet (of which there are loads ie far too many)

4. The shallowness of the whole scene look thingummy, if you're gonna pretend the music you listen to makes you a sensitive person at least concern yourself with something other than paying way too much for hair and piercings and having a belt buckle that looks like a razorblade.

^^If any of the above applies to you, please don't cry, but do try and do something a little more expansive and fun with your cash^^