Zoo Trials Website

emery

Learn what a sentence is here: http://www.uottawa.ca/academic/arts/writce...r/sntpurps.html.

Then re-post so it makes some f**king sense?

Google search for 'Zoobike': http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=zoo...nG=Search&meta=

Oh my god. That's so shocking. The site you're most probably after, is the first one on the list. Meaning, if you search and use the "I'm feeling lucky" button, then you'd get straight onto the site you want.

Some new members are so stupid. Grr.

Learn what a sentence is here: http://www.uottawa.ca/academic/arts/writce...r/sntpurps.html.

Then re-post so it makes some f**king sense?

Google search for 'Zoobike': http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=zoo...nG=Search&meta=

Oh my god. That's so shocking. The site you're most probably after, is the first one on the list. Meaning, if you search and use the "I'm feeling lucky" button, then you'd get straight onto the site you want.

Some new members are so stupid. Grr.

LOL I thought it was just me being stupid

Yeah you really didn't put much effort into searching for it did you?

oh well

dont get a b=ner other it i made some mistakes it aint the end of the world

Don't get a b=ner, is that some sort of algebra that if I work out I'll know what you said. It ain't some mistakes mate, you can't type in f**king basic English. It's the end of your job prospect world.

yer its funny how stressed they get id love to your face mr monkey i bet ur goin mental like throwing your computer breathing hard whilst squizing a stress ball

just calm down im sorry i mis spelt stuff woowww psycho (Y)

toby (Y)

yer its funny how stressed they get id love to your face mr monkey i bet ur goin mental like throwing your computer breathing hard whilst squizing a stress ball

just calm down im sorry i mis spelt stuff woowww psycho  (Y)

toby (Y)

Oh so you want a piss taking match, well let me see, I see you can spell some things, also your spelling and general sentence structure has got better since I made my post. So that means you either A are trying to impress me or B like most knob head NMC members trying to make me look a fool and impress other members. Most other members don't seem to take much notice of this, but still, it's either A or B. You'll say it isn't becuase you're Mr Macho but I know I'm right. Don't I? Wanna smoke some Monkey pole, or want me to carry on :S (Y)

By the way if you want a job join the circus, clowns, especially of the illiterate kind are needed.

Edited by MrMonkey

The point is.

He's a f**ktard.

f**ktards need to be educated, therefore, they're a contribution to the forum.

Forums are based around people's contributions to topics, opinions, etc.

If they have f**ked up contributions, we have a f**ked up forum.

Do I want a f**ked up forum? No. Because I quite like a normal, intelligent etc forum with normal, intelligent members.

You didn't spell stuff wrong.

You can't construct a f**king sentence.

Are you 4 or something? If no; read some English Language books. Or you're failing your GCSE's and such.

Edit: I spell things wrong very rarely. This edit was due to one of them...

Edited by mod661

The point it.

He's a f**ktard.

f**ktards need to be educated, therefore, they're a contribution to the forum.

Forums are based around people's contributions to topics, opinions, etc.

If they have f**ked up contributions, we have a f**ked up forum.

Do I want a f**ked up forum? No. Because I quite like a normal, intelligent etc forum with normal, intelligent members.

You didn't spell stuff wrong.

You can't construct a f**king sentence.

Are you 4 or something? If no; read some English Language books. Or you're failing your GCSE's and such.

Edit: I spell things wrong very rarely. This edit was due to one of them...

Why don't you just calm down, you made a mistake at the beginning :blink:

Also he might be dislexic, young, or not knowledged well. You cant just expect someone to know everything, just because everyone else on here knows how to construct sentences etc it doesn't mean for you to expect everyone else knows how to!?!

Let me give you an example. And for god sake don't take it as if I said you ARE going to work as one. like someone did before. And I'm not aiming this at you nick, its at everyone who is having a dig at him.

Your abouts to start a job at a pub behind the bar and you don't know how to pull a pint, how would you react or/and like it if someone went:

"You are a f**ktard because you don't know how to pull a pint"

"Because you don't know how to pull a pint your making the place a f**k up"

ETC ETC!

You wouldn't like it, if you say to me now, "I wouldn't mind" Your a f**king cocky twat.

Instead of all that headache you would want to be trained to do it properly.

Moral: Think before you act, give the kid some advice on where to learn to construct a proper sentence rather than having a go at him.

'Nuff said.

EDIT:

Also what about these?

Can you draw very good?

Can you fit an engine into a car?

Can you fight?

Can you sidehop 50"

All im saying is theres lots of things people find difficult, just give them a chance.

Edited by Corish

If he's typing he should be able to write, therefore he should be able to construct a decent sentence, you don't need to press enter everytime you put a full stop aswell. The spelling of YOUR isn't that hard, but saying ur is f**king annoying. Find the deliberate spelling mistake.

But is there any need to have a go at him? He also might not know!! How on earth can you tell he will know how to spell things, are you psycic?

Edited by Corish

I know someone who could speak clearly and say WORDS properly but could not construct a real understanding sentence. This was due to his brother and sister talking for him and not letting him talk for him self. Just take a think about things.

corish

I know someone who could speak clearly and say WORDS properly but could not construct a real understanding sentence. This was due to his brother and sister talking for him and not letting him talk for him self. Just take a think about things.

corish

So emery's brother and sister post for him. What the f**k are you talking about. That is by far the worst argument I have ever heard in anything's favour. You could of called me a noob and I would of been more impressed :blink:

Teachers have a go at you for not spelling properly to help you, we're trying to help him get validated. No but I am psychic.

Nah mate so your telling me teachers go on a random fit because you can't spell, NO! they f**king well don't they don't say your a f**king f**ktard and your making the school a f**ked up place. no they don't and if they do they deffinately do not deserve a job as a teacher, working with children.

Also what colour top am I wearing and what trainers am I wearing? What PC do I have? whats my mums name?

Corish

Nah mate so your telling me teachers go on a random fit because you can't spell, NO! they f**king well don't they don't say your a f**king f**ktard and your making the school a f**ked up place. no they don't and if they do they deffinately do not deserve a job as a teacher, working with children.

Also what colour top am I wearing and what trainers am I wearing? What PC do I have? whats my mums name?

Corish

You're wearing a f**king penis on your head I know that much, anyway, Teachers don't have a go like we do, because we're sick of it. But teachers don't just say, "Oh I'm glad you spell like a bell end now run along" they mock you into spelling by giving you low marks and making you spell it out over and over, we can't do that. So we call people who can't spell ILLITERATE f**kTARDS.

So emery's brother and sister post for him. What the f**k are you talking about. That is by far the worst argument I have ever heard in anything's favour. You could of called me a noob and I would of been more impressed :blink:

OMFG you gay, did i directly mean that happens to him? no, he might have been brought up in a simelar way to that, it was an example of how he could be.

Monkey, f**k you, all I am tryin to say is why is everyone having a go at him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Theres just no f**king need

Edited by Corish

Monkey, f**k you, all I am tryin to say is why is everyone having a go at him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

f**k me in the ass baby. You f**king moron, I explained why everyone is having a go at him. You f**king bell end. Don't try and make out like you're right. Now f**k off.

f**k me in the ass baby. You f**king moron, I explained why everyone is having a go at him. You f**king bell end. Don't try and make out like you're right. Now f**k off.

No I won't f**k off, its not fair everyone is having a go at him for something hes done. Its classed as bullying. Its just not fair at all.