Zoo Trials Website

emery

emery, change this topic to "Monkey and Corish's arguement"

:) :blink:

OMFG!!!111!!!! HE MADE A FEW MISTAKES!!! LETS ALL SHOOT HIM!!!111!!

Everyone makes mistakes, and they learn by them.

It doesn't make them any more confident if you have a go at him does it?

Exactly.

i aint a f**king f**ktard i just made a little mistake little like you mr monkey

Mother f**ker f**k f**k f**ker, f**king f**ker f**king f**ked up f**ker. That's nice but still, you call me a mistake f**ker and I'll bum you into the next century.

what you f**king gay now or something your wierd quir just leave alone you freak  :blink:

I'll bum f**k you all night long. And you know you want it.

Thats because monkey is the most gay and strangest person known to man.

Yeah, Corish shit himself and blocked me on MSN, he's my bitch now. Yeeehaaa drop the soap. NOW!

i cant zoo 's website can any have any links thanks

toby  :">

But is there any need to have a go at him? He also might not know!! How on earth can you tell he will know how to spell things, are you psycic?

Not to add fuel to this, as this argument is a pile of shit. However, he didn't actually misspell anything. This is basic english, so maybe he hasn't got to that grade yet, or missed it, or moved country, or whatever the f**k you want to damn well argue, but that is no way a proper sentence. There is basic words missing from it.

Its got nothing to do with spelling, he didn't make a mistake, however, stringing a sentence that is coherent, is a different matter.