Mod Or Stock

Richie

Do you think this also?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think this also?

• Yeah i think this!
    • No, complete bull!
    • Whatever i'm gay!

trials forum is full of kids who ride kiddie bikes...all the people worth while ride stock

just because 26 is 2 hard 4 u....be a man

u ride 20"....not handle a 26

Girl

Lol i found this quite amusing, just wondering if any one else thinks this about mod lol never heard anything like it before.

Richie.

Yeah, it's true. Noobs ride mods. I'm not saying all mod riders are noobs, but nearly all noobs ride mods. "Being a man and riding 26" " is a bit of a stupid thing to say, though. I guess that a lot of small kids (I.e. people just starting) ARE too weak/small to ride stock well, so they go for mods. Nothing wrong with that really :-

Lol i found this quite amusing, just wondering if any one else thinks this about mod lol never heard anything like it before.

Richie.

Yeah, I hear Benito Ros is a total faggot and finds 26" too hard to ride.

Oh, and Slinger, Savage, Craig Lee Scott, y'know, properly shit people like that who can't ride stock 'cos it's too big.

I think the truth is that you get more respect from the 'general public' for riding a stock

They can relate with it better they see it as the kinda bike they can buy in halfords for £100

Whereas they see mods as bmx without any pegs and no seat I lost count of the number of time I heard where's your saddle when I rode my mod.

Now I ride a 24" and they just scratch there heads and say aren't you too old to ride bikes!

'Your friend' is missing the point completely. Mods are (generaly) easier to ride. Thats why more and more people are riding mods. So what wrong with that. (Y)

I can't handle a stock, thats why i ride mod, so i supose he's right in one way. Just tell him that if he wants to make it more difficult for himself, that's fine by us. Becuse he obviously thinks mods are easier to ride...

Edited by JT!

Yeah, stick cls or benito on a 26, i bet they're really shit.

This is such a fag post, close it (Y)

IT'S PREFERENCE you idiots.

im guessing your being sarcastic as cls is pretty damn good on his pitbull and i've seen benito riding a stock in a comp in a video and he seemed pretty gud

im guessing your being sarcastic as cls is pretty damn good on his pitbull and i've seen benito riding a stock in a comp in a video and he seemed pretty gud

lol honestly, it was sarcasm, i was trying to get accros the point that cls and benito, are equally as good on stock as mod.

I can ride just as good stock or mod, i just choose mod because i like the way it feels.

Not because some fag reason like riding a mod is cheating :|

Most people seem to think stock is harder than mod, however I disagree.

I learnt on stock bikes for ages and have only really changed to mod lately, and I have to say, for the kind of riding I do, I found stock easier. Its soooooooo much easier to land a stock on a rail as it has such a larger wheel, so you have more room for error. To do rails on mods requires some real balls! Also I think manuals and nosehops were much easier on the stock.

But I prefer mod for reasons like expense- you can build a nice mod much cheaper, and also a big reason for me is the dreaded MECH HANGER, I found when you bail they always somehow found a way to hit something and band or break, I find the simplicity of running singlespeed with horizontal dropouts much more fun as you have no worries.