World Biketrial Championship - Addingham

Barbara

cheers thats great.. always wanted to know what points i got.... 98.8 :D

Hey you beat 3 people though thats a good result :P

I finished on 100 cam 21st out of 24 :) i'm well chuffed

Martin Ashton finshed on 62 and came 7th out of 11, he's still got it hasn't he !

ye akkers has a broken hand and probably wont be attending andorra :ermm:

"ye hes still got it"

personally that term shouldnt be used

"THE LEGEND" himself has never ever lost it!!!!

BIG BIG BIG RESPECT to martyn ashton, now i know why he will always be my idol!cos for the love of the sport,breaking down on the way to the trial he still turns up and rides turns up with a big smile on his face and finishes and enjoys himself!!!!

i was talking to chris bout it earlia and i think he is the most inspirational trials rider there is in england its hard to say the world when there are so many riders that hold much respect.

Waynio....................

could/would anyone have travelled 5/6 hours???? through the night just to make it to a world bike trial round????? that takes some doing and i think is an extremly excellent thing to do.

everytime i read his articles in Hip Hop in MBUK everything makes so much sense and just brings out the best in how he is personally he takes the "Mr Trials UK" :( :D

Edited by Waynio

it dont matter what route they rode they were all excellently set out sections and were set up to take marks off people unfortunatly it didnt really happen as well to the likes of Kieta (sp) and hermance????

Waynio.....................

was funny what ashton was saying to me and lee at the end. it almost sounded as if he was beating him until you listened more closely to the words he was using.

was funny what ashton was saying to me and lee at the end. it almost sounded as if he was beating him until you listened more closely to the words he was using.

Wayne I don't mean to be rude , but are you gonna stop going on about Ashton?

Or are you gonna hump his leg some more? :(

It was a Great Trial i had fun observing , Even if our section was running on two observers for a good part of the day. I'm only a bit miffed i didn't get to see any of the masters ride. Even though it was a treat watching benito , cesar and dani. I would of liked to have seen some of the 26" riders...

wooooooo! What an ace event! I still havnt recovered from it yet, I dont have any energy :ermm:

That was such an ace event, the sections were ace even if the mods got the rocks and we got whats left (as is always the case) but as long as theres sections to ride I am happy.

On friday I got to see vince, cesar canas and dani comas all ride on local rocks, they were a bit good!

On the way to the event on sat we almost crashed into ot pi's car, but it was all good.

I was one of the first riders off on sunday which meant I got the bad weather, but that didnt affect me too much.

My first lap was just crap, fell off on loads of things, my 2nd lap was better, but still got two to many 5s, I blame my arm pump :("

Ended up 10th, I would have liked better, but whatcha gonna do? I was beaten fair and square.

I tried to go and watch some other riders, but I never found who I was looking for.

I met Martyn as I was waiting for a section, he was as sorted as ever.

Shame I filled in my entry forms wrong, otherwise I would be riding most of the rounds this year.

well someone said "hes still got it" when he never lost it.

AND for Dedication to trials i think he is one of the best chaps around.

if you wish to call it a "bum sesh" i wont keep going on. but would you have gone through all that commitment while still being as bus as he is and done what he did. it really does amaze me!

Waynio...................

EDIT not in a nasty way. just wondered if your idol is similar and does similar things or is he an idol cos he rides his bike in a super extreme way???

so tell me who your idol is and why?????

Edited by Waynio

well someone said "hes still got it" when he never lost it.

AND for Dedication to trials i think he is one of the best chaps around.

if you wish to call it a "bum sesh" i wont keep going on. but would you have gone through all that commitment while still being as bus as he is and done what he did. it really does amaze me!

Waynio...................

EDIT not in a nasty way. just wondered if your idol is similar and does similar things or is he an idol cos he rides his bike in a super extreme way???

so tell me who your idol is and why?????

I wasn't having a pop , it just seems like you keep going on...

I have alot of respect for some riders Ashton included but i wouldn't go so far as to say there my idols. I think an idol is someone you look up to for a multitude of reasons.

I'd rather not go into my Idol or the reasons behind my choice. Maybe on MSN sometime...

I'd rather not go into my Idol or the reasons behind my choice

Luke it's ok, I'm not that easily embarassed. :(

Still, I'm not that keen on the concept of 'idols' - I respect lots of different people for different reasons. As far as trials riders go the Martins get my respect for putting such a good face on bike trials. If I hadn't seen their articles in MBUK and watched them on T&S and Chainspotting I would never have got into trials. For that, I thank them.

Yeah, well done to them for turning up and riding, but Vinny's performance was just unreal. There seemed to be so few spectators watching Vinny (all too busy humping Benito or Cesar's legs?), and they missed out. Just... unbelievable.

my idol is you wayne, thats why i copied your avatar................anyone who can treat the love of my life and look after it so well overnight, keeping it safe deserves bumming (tic) 

LMAO!!!!!

was it last week up at adidngham through the night???did you like it????

all night long to the Lionel Richie!!!bucky is going to want me too now :( :ermm:

Waynio.......................

at least someone loves me :( :D