Team Monkey

Josh B

i have been on a ride with monkey and he was cool, and on msn we talk and it's all good, but i'm afraid i think you are a f**king willy on here.

Proper tosser,

That's truly the first time I've cared what someone has said about me on TF, so now the change begins. Hopefully.

That's truly the first time I've cared what someone has said about me on TF, so now the change begins. Hopefully.

Fair enough, but im sure we all know that youre not really as much as a penis in real life as you can sometimes be on the forum.

Well i didnt think you would be annoying in real life as on this forum i suppose this is just a place to mess about and talk about things especially in the chit-chat section, so you shouldnt really take what people are like on here to seriously as they are probably as sound as a pound in real life. Although i will probably never know what you are like in person on a ride as you apparently live in an 'Smoking Orangutan Penis' and im not too sure where that is so..... :shifty:"

Although i will probably never know what you are like in person on a ride as you apparently live in an 'Smoking Orangutan Penis' and im not too sure where that is so..... :shifty:"

Bongo said I went on a ride with him, he lives Near Liverpool, I also live Near Liverpool.

We've had many conversations about such topics. :shifty:

One only 2 days ago infact.

Nooo! If you stopped TF then most of us would cease to exist anymore!

The whole fabric of reality would unravel. or something else quite bad like that.

Nooo! If you stopped TF then most of us would cease to exist anymore!

The whole fabric of reality would unravel. or something else quite bad like that.

We would all be better riders riders though for sure.

Monkey i think you should start trials again, you said you were gonna get one for the summer didnt you anyway?

It should be a nice change for you and will keep you off here as much starting monkey clans etc :shifty:

Monkey i think you should start trials again, you said you were gonna get one for the summer didnt you anyway?

It should be a nice change for you and will keep you off here as much starting monkey clans etc  ;)

Yeah, lack of money at the moment though. Mesa scoping some bikes though :shifty: But that is secret information.

well . . . . send badges to your members and charge them ridiculously high charges for em and if they dont pay their role in the community will be taken away :shifty:"

or mug an old lady?

You not got a reply back from your job interview yet?

Try getting a part time job to fund the bike even maybe while your waiting for a reply, ive just got one and dont regret it ;)

well . . . .  send badges to your members and charge them ridiculously high charges for em and if they dont pay their role in the community will be taken away  ;)"

or mug an old lady?

You not got a reply back from your job interview yet?

Try getting a part time job to fund the bike even maybe while your waiting for a reply, ive just got one and dont regret it (N)

Don't want the job anymore, takes up too much time for the tiny amount of money, wasn't even for a position I wanted. Thinking about getting a part time job though :shifty: Somewhere shitty (N)

Not all. I reckon I'd be a much worse rider. These days there's no way TF interferes with my riding time, but it does offer me a much needed link to the wider trials world, as well as a wealth of inspiration and advice that helps me get inspired to actually try more stuff.

In fact, if it weren't for TF I'd probably have given up riding by now.

I do really like this forum i just spend too much time on it, however i dont have unlimited energy so when i need a break i normally do have a look.

i dont think it makes me a better rider but might do for others.

The only main reason id consider quitiing is if everyone else did , i hate riding on my own :shifty: