Team Anti Monkey

the666ers

HAHA this is all too funny. i talk to monkey on msn sometimes and hes a cool guy. what you lot all dont seem to understand is he only does annoying stuff because it gets a reaction, if you all calmed down abit and ignored him when he takes the piss then he would soon get very bored and stop,hes gonna be loving this whole anti monkey thing. its giving him more attention and working people up(exactly what he wants) so my advice to people who dont like him 'DONT ARGUE BACK!'

Chris (Y)

You reckon the admins would allow a petition to ban monkey's IP address not just his account?

Corish

Edit: Doubt it though, but I think its well worth a try.

Edited by Corish

HAHA this is all too funny. i talk to monkey on msn sometimes and hes a cool guy. what you lot all dont seem to understand is he only does annoying stuff because it gets a reaction, if you all calmed down abit and ignored him when he takes the piss then he would soon get very bored and stop,hes gonna be loving this whole anti monkey thing. its giving him more attention and working people up(exactly what he wants) so my advice to people who dont like him 'DONT ARGUE BACK!'

Chris  (Y)

howsabout f**k that, he's a cock, the more he speeks the more people realise so i say let him speak.

GOD I HATE YOU SO FUKIN MUCH I COULD SHOOT YOU! YOUR SUCH A TWWWWWAT!

Fukoff! Hate you dont ever relate to anything I say or do on here your the biggest idiot since sliced bread. no, since the creation of human. or maybe your not even human.

forcorish5by.jpg

forcorish5by.jpg

sorry to quote picture but well put, if you dont like him ignore him, its a forum not a way of life. so what if he annoys you, get over it, and corish no offence but that post with you swearing all the time is more childish than the things that monkey does (Y)

The fact that you all react so twatishly to what the monkey dude says is pretty nobbified....

just shows how weak you are by going off on one...

let the monkey do what he wants, does he make you post back...no...its your choice....

mardy barstools...

ANIMAL RIGHTS!