New Website - Heatsink Bikes

Dai the Socket

Hi Rich,

Just added that to the site - No longer any need to recycle backings now, so I'm not running a trade in scheme any more.

Thanks for pointing out the link to the larger images not working Tomm :rolleyes: It's sorted now :P

Steve

I may have missed this, but, does the old 'exchange your old backings for money off the new pads' still stand?

Cheers

Rich

I think the navigation bar under the banner needs more emphasis. I didn't notice it for ages. Or possibly have those bits incorporated into the left hand bar (with a "products" section that is expanded containing what's in the left bar at the moment. Having two nav bars is a bit pointless if you ask me.

I'm liking the "passionate iterative evolution" :rolleyes:

Sweet simplistic site! I would have thought you may have used a different font for this site? You seem to like the 'TrialsWorks' font? Its used on every site you've made. Not having a go, its just nice to see summot fresh.

Wicked to see a simple pad idea branching out into bike parts, best of luck with it :rolleyes:

J.

On the logo font side, I must take responsability for the reuse of the "Bjork" font :">

I've been surfing dafont for quite a while to find a new font to produce a simpler logo than the "Classic" one which doesn't lend it's self to stickers because it has too many colours.

Being a Bjork fan (It's the font from her "Post" album)

http://joel.laclavere.online.fr/Images/CD/...k/CD4_Bjork.jpg, I started playing around with that font and it worked well for the text. It's only now that I notice it was also used on Trialsworks, NBR and Nick's sites!

Steve

Sweet simplistic site!  I would have thought you may have used a different font for this site?  You seem to like the 'TrialsWorks' font?  Its used on every site you've made.  Not having a go, its just nice to see summot fresh.

Wicked to see a simple pad idea branching out into bike parts, best of luck with it :rolleyes:

J.

Haha. It's ok. I copied you. Not the other way around :rolleyes:

We might play about with the top menu, but it might well stay. I think Heatsink Bikes would like to keep the products separate from the Ordering, Links etc. stuff.

Anyways. Nice to see you like it initially.

Nick

I started playing around with that font and it worked well for the text.  It's only now that I notice it was also used on Trialsworks, NBR and Nick's sites!

Steve

It's only now that I notice it was also used on Trialsworks, NBR and Nick's sites!

Have to admit, we didnt know it was used on the Trials Works site. The logo wasnt designed by a rider, but by a graphic student at Bournemouth college.

Very swish looking site Steve, even though I did see it while it was in production :rolleyes:

Oh and thanks for the Tees and Pads Steve, they are greatly appreciated :P

Andy