More New Parts

Dan@Trials-uk

you dont actually have to be vat registered unless you earn over like 30k i think

and to be honist, if you have contacts you may as well use them to your advantage, do whatever it takes i say.

just cos the poor boys at "those online trials shops" (no advertising) have to pay more, shit happens.

This topic is a load of rubbish, close it, bloody pointless.

Nothing gets released in china months before UK that's rubbish.  Your warehouse buddies don't know what deng knows, you don't speak to deng, ur a BLAG Importer, get your facts right.

Phil.

Hmm.. Firstly they all work for Deng, I dont know any of them.. I just had a chat with them and they told me all this. The warehouse manager is related to deng, so I think they will know alot of new products and stuff.

If you know what happens here, please explain, Like how are your orders done? Like where is it packed/sent etc... (Y) and where are the finishing touches done for the frames.

All all products are released here before UK :)

So get your facts right.

Plus why make it into an arguement, when Im just giving people some news on some new parts? :(

Edited by trialsuk

I have thought about asking this in the past but didnt want to kick up a fuss, sod it though, here goes my question to Dan Ko:

Is your 'business' a registered UK company? You know, VAT registered etc..?

Oh and while I am at it where do all your products come from? Selectbikes, Tartybikes etc... obviously get their stock all legit from the importer/supplier, where does your stock come from?

I remember you offering me an Echo Team on MSN over a year ago, I then asked you where it came from and why it was cheap, you replied "No questions, no questions" which made me think twice...

Yes we are registered.

I said the bike came from china, and it was cheap, because low trade price. and I offered you a good price. Our products cames from the exact same place as bikedock etc.. part from tartbikes, where they get from select.

some how im starting to think alot of you people are jealous of Dan.

does it really matter that he may get it cheaper.l like someone else said maybe he just has contacts. but he is a sound guy, he is only out to do them same as the other companys on this forum etc. and that is to make money.

thanks ian

He dont pay riders to test his frames. most frames are testing on computer. and most frames are all rushes out to to market with it about 90% finished.

I heard that if you buy from a proper importer, the frames are 100% finished :(

some how im starting to think alot of you people are jealous of Dan.

does it really matter that he may get it cheaper.l like someone else said maybe he just has contacts. but he is a sound guy, he is only out to do them same as the other companys on this forum etc. and that is to make money.

thanks ian

jealous??? why???

i know one thing, i'd never buy from him :(

Not as cheap as you think  :(

Depends who makes them :D . If you make your own moulds, its cheap. :)

Dont really understand all the fighting, but its nice to hear of products heading our way, gets em excited :angry: . (Y)

Edited by wally

customer care, ( the impression i get is, once he's made a sale, its bye bye lol )

That's exactly what happened to me.

I got some Echo cranks and an ENO freewheel from Dan for £80 (Second Hand) he said they were in good condition and hah only been used for a few weeks. when I got them put on my bike they were SHAGGED. The freewheel went from side-to-side when I rode. (I don't know if you understand that :"> )

Then I asked Dan for a refund and he said "No, not on second hand parts" which he didn't tell me in the first place! :(

Then I sent Dan a cheque for some V!Z (Cough PLAZ Cough) then after over a month of waiting I still didn't have them. I phoned Dan and he didn't seem to give a shit! :) Fair enough he did give me some grips and Echo mounts but that's not the point.

Hence the reason I will not deal with Dan again! (Y)

Hmm.. Firstly they all work for Deng, I dont know any of them.. I just had a chat with them and they told me all this. The warehouse manager is related to deng, so I think they will know alot of new products and stuff.

If you know what happens here, please explain, Like how are your orders done? Like where is it packed/sent etc... :D  and where are the finishing touches done for the frames.

All all products are released here before UK (Y)

So get your facts right.

Plus why make it into an arguement, when Im just giving people some news on some new parts? :(

Yep Dan, I know exactly where everything comes from, depends whether you talk about the china plant or the hong kong plant.

Ye, all products are released about 2 days before the UK.WOW.

I checked, and your not an official importer at all, I can promise that, your dodge. :) And you shouldn't be allowed to trade because parallel importing is illegal in the UK.

Edited by totaltrials

I checked, and your not an official importer at all, I can promise that, your dodge. :( And you shouldn't be allowed to trade because parallel importing is illegal in the UK.

Hummm, that's VERY interesting. I wonder how Dan will try get out of that one! :)

I thought this topic was about the NEW parts from Echo and Gu  :) And not whether dan's business is good/bad or what ever  :(

Exactly what i am thinking, i would have thought this sort of discussion belonged in his references but hey :D .

I have never dealt with him so i cant comment but he seemed to be harmlessly informing us of new parts then the arguments began (Y)

Yep Dan, I know exactly where everything comes from, depends whether you talk about the china plant or the hong kong plant.

Ye, all products are released about 2 days before the UK.WOW.

I checked, and your not an official importer at all, I can promise that, your dodge. :D And you shouldn't be allowed to trade because parallel importing is illegal in the UK.

The only supplyer is in china... I buy the parts, and then sell it on. :(

This whole topic is about some new parts? whats the big deal :) Do you like to have arguments on the forum or sommit? Pointless to me (Y)

Edited by trialsuk

I think the reason Phil might be a little upset, is that the official retailers work hard to maintain a level of service, knowledge, and professionalism that will do the Echo, ZOO and GU brands proud.

There are only 3 official Echo/ZOO/GU importers for the UK. One is BikeDock, one is X-Street, and the other is very obvious. It is permitted for other retailers to sell Echo/ZOO/GU if they buy off one of the official importers, after gaining permission to do so. An example of such a retailer is Triton Cycles, or Tarty Bikes.

Hopefully that makes the situation a little clearer. Phil, Gary... feel free to correct anything, but that's what I have been led to believe :(

Adam

I think the reason Phil might be a little upset, is that the official retailers work hard to maintain a level of service, knowledge, and professionalism that will do the Echo, ZOO and GU brands proud.

There are only 3 official Echo/ZOO/GU importers for the UK. One is BikeDock, one is X-Street, and the other is very obvious. It is permitted for other retailers to sell Echo/ZOO/GU if they buy off one of the official importers, after gaining permission to do so. An example of such a retailer is Triton Cycles, or Tarty Bikes.

Hopefully that makes the situation a little clearer. Phil, Gary... feel free to correct anything, but that's what I have been led to believe :)

Adam

Thanks for that Adam (Y) exactly right.

Originally, I just replyed to say this post was a bit pointless, whats he telling us about, a new GU frame with stickers, WOW watch out, some pads which he says are the same as zoos, which they are not, and a new pitbull, Which are available anyway, I think this topic was set out as a big head "I want to bloat im in china in the warehouse, look at me i'm Dan Ko" thread. :(

I wouldn't believe anything he says, I'd wait for something official to come out from the importers of this country or another country.

Phil.