More New Parts

Dan@Trials-uk

you have been hanging around with them to much dan, your even starting to type like dengs english :D .

i dont believe things dan says, im waiting for information off a proper importer or such like.

All info came from the workers at the warehouse. You dont have to beleive, but this is what I heard and seen.

And its 7hours behind you here, So, I can only come online on early hours or late :)

No. It does not effect the compound...I got a 3 here all the same, but different colours. Ware house said its the same, and when tested, all the same. :D

WRONG!

Send me some pads and I'll analyse the compounds using the GCMS (Gas Chromatography Mass Spectrometry) analyser we have where I work and I will prove it. :)

Dan

ai, im with phil on this one :D 

Yeah, ditto that one.

As someone said ages ago "Dan is a little kid who imports things just for the money, with SHIT customer service!"

He also blocked me from MSN and threatened to sue me for "Fraud Advertising" for having "Trials-Uk and V!Z Bummers= :ermm: " in my name! :(

Yeah, ditto that one. 

As someone said ages ago "Dan is a little kid who imports things just for the money, with SHIT customer service!" 

He also blocked me from MSN and threatened to sue me for "Fraud Advertising" for having  "Trials-Uk and V!Z Bummers=  :D " in my name!  :ermm:

sidehop that's a bit over the top aint it :(

Sam

So, come on.... i am intending on buying a GU like next week... and i am really lookin foward to getin it....

if i wait for this *new* GU and it looks or rides shit (like people think of the 06 pitbull) then im gona be reealy dissapointed..

i might just get the GU thats on sale now... its nice and looks well strong.

CAN SOMEONE GET A BLOODY PIC OF THIS NEW GU ! IM BITING MY NAILS TO NOTHING TRYING TO DECIDE WHAT TO DO!

or if no one has pics,,, can they tell me of chinese websites so i can hunt for some myself!

Ry

i dont see what everyones bitching about, dan seems like a sound person to me, and he is only showing a couple of new products and keeping us all up to date,

I DONT SEE A PROBLEM!

:(

yeah dans always been sound to me and the customer service has been great :)

dans an importer just like everyone else (select,tartybikes(i think))

Ben

I have thought about asking this in the past but didnt want to kick up a fuss, sod it though, here goes my question to Dan Ko:

Is your 'business' a registered UK company? You know, VAT registered etc..?

Oh and while I am at it where do all your products come from? Selectbikes, Tartybikes etc... obviously get their stock all legit from the importer/supplier, where does your stock come from?

I remember you offering me an Echo Team on MSN over a year ago, I then asked you where it came from and why it was cheap, you replied "No questions, no questions" which made me think twice...