Help Finding Pallets

the_soon_to_be

Don't keep nicking them from the same place or they'll notice and get security guards out and about checking that none have gone :deej: nick one or two from wilco's and stash emm somewhere then try tesco, then sainsburys etc etc until u have enough :bunny:

ToM

Don't keep nicking them from the same place or they'll notice and get security guards out and about checking that none have gone :deej:  nick one or two from wilco's and stash emm somewhere then try tesco, then sainsburys etc etc until u have enough :bunny:

ToM

The back of our sainsburys/halfords/wilkos/pound strecher didnt seem to mind us taking pallets - We had around 50 in the end, they saw where we had them so 1 day after about 4 months they sent the pallet company round to collect them :deej:

I'm guessing that the company will mind if you take the blue ones as they get money back for returning them. they shouldn't care about the plain wooden ones as they are worthless. Also these are usually lighter and easier to carry around.

The other day we were cruising around an industrial estate in Taunton looking for pallets, and the easiest thing is when you see a great big stack, go and ask whoever owns them. About half the people we asked were more than happy to give us a dozen or so, some for reasons like they couldn't use EU standard pallets, or a few had the odd broken slat which they needed to get rid of. One guy said for every broken and buggered one we took, we could have two good condition blue pallets.

Its just a case of, "see massive stack, go ask bloke with clipboard and hardhat." :bunny:

Rich

The skate park where us lot ride, there's a fruit shop like side of the road and they get blue pallets then they dump them to their dumping area so we just get them and take em in to the skate area.

Yeh, so after looking at the webshite and looking at the stores, there are about 10 in the outskirts of London.

However, they're mostly in Essex (somewhere i don't tend to go often), or around Esher.

None near me, or in central London.

They're definatly a Northern based company, looking at the store distrubution over the UK.

They all seem to be in retail parks and the like, and there arn't many of those where i live.

I'm suprised Croydon doesn't have one though, it's super cheap/downmarket in Croydon.

Anyways, sorry if you just read that, it has about zero relevance to anything.

Sorry for the off topic-ness once again.