Pics Of Ali C

Ali C

yeah, they are local.

the first place is Jumblehole Clough river, 2 mins from my house. Its REALLY hard to ride, its just soooo slippery. The rocks are pretty hardcore further up.

The second place is kebs (or bridestones) which is about 5 mins in a car (up some of the steepest roads you have seen :D )

I bet you thought it was blackstone edge didnt you phil?

I love kebs, one of my fave places to ride in the uk, the rocks have been worn into weird and interesting shapes, the pics only show a couple of rocks out of hundreds

i tohrt it was blackstone edge!!!!

some interesting stuff there ali some of those pictures have massive potential to be covers of things!!!!looks awesum. must take a trip up there at some point for some picture taking.

Waynio.....................

ali you really should smile more :P :D

i like the bottom picture while you are stood over the bike feet on floor looks like your having to concentrate on standing up and concentrate on not looking at the camera.............hehe.

Waynio....................

lol, the last pic doesnt show the 30ft drop in front and to the sides of me :D" It was bad enough standing there let alone go on the back wheel like he asked :P

anyway, just because I aint smiling doesnt mean I aint happy :)

yep, I am comming braddistan, arans in sunny spain at the mo though

Wayne, you NEED to come to kebs, its like the more fun layed back virsion of blackstone edge. Its ace. not as far to puch either.

cheers for the comments guys :D

yeah, they are local.

the first place is Jumblehole Clough river, 2 mins from my house. Its REALLY hard to ride, its just soooo slippery. The rocks are pretty hardcore further up.

The second place is kebs (or bridestones)  which is about 5 mins in a car (up some of the steepest roads you have seen :D )

I bet you thought it was blackstone edge didnt you phil?

I love kebs, one of my fave places to ride in the uk, the rocks have been worn into weird and interesting shapes, the pics only show a couple of rocks out of hundreds

Lol, nothin like blackstone edge, I know the place, been there loads of times, near the big windmills, it's a beast, I recognised the rocks.

Phil.