X-street/tim's Home Address!

Watson©

Hey,

Right I'm starting to get pissed off loads... As you all know I cracked my Zoo Pitbull 05 ages and ages ago. Was trying to get a hold of Tim to tell him what happened but it's bloody murder trying to get a hold of on his Mobile, but finally I did one day and he told me to send the pics in an email and send them to - xstreet1@hotmail.com, one big problem though... when I send it to that address it says that its a faluire as it dosn't exsist :'(

So does anyone know Tim's home address, so that I can print the pictures of and send them in an evelope to his door, that way I know he will deffo get them. I've tried phoning him again to ask him himself but no response... this takes the piss likes.

Hope you can help me... as I can't run this frame forever and that rate im goin by the time he sees the pics my warrenty will be up :P

P.S - Didn't know where to post this topic so I done it in here as more people would see it :angry:

Watson

Edited by Biker_Watson

I dont have his number or address to hand, but about 6 months ago my mate snapped his echo teams, tim said he'd send a replacement in about 3 weeks, after numerous phone calls( between 5 and 10) he still hasn't got them , even though during the last phone call he promised they would be here within 5 days, that was over a month ago. he should be banned from ever having anything to do with business again

Yeah Tim is a lying di*k!!

Hes bloody hopeless, at least we dont have to rely on him to import frames now into the country or we could all be riding bikes with seats still :'(

Sorry to hear bout that, really sucks that he cant get his ass into gear!!

And he sold the BT prototype to prawn which I dont think he shud of done, I think prawns dad threatned to go down there as well!

Hope you get hold of him soon!

Tim nice but dim

Rob :P

Where did it crack Watson? Just wondering about mine lol, Maybe i should run a booster  :P

One of the brake mounts cracked, even though he did run a booster... However someone else's mounts ALL cracked due to not running a booster :'(

Answered right there by this young lad :angry:

I'm sure I used to have his address but can't find it. Might be worth giving Bonney@X-Street (on here) a shout as I think he's in regular contact with Tim. Also, I don't know what mobile number people have but the last one I got to work for tim was 07900010194.

Good luck!

Dave

edit: just had a look on multimap and the best I can do is

Tim Hargreaves

Delhi Lane

Portland

Dorset

DT5 2

I don't know if he actually lives on Delhi lane as his house is kind of on an offshoot of that and I don't know the number but with a bit of luck it may get to him.

Edited by monkeyseemonkeydo

I'm sure I used to have his address but can't find it. Might be worth giving Bonney@X-Street (on here) a shout as I think he's in regular contact with Tim. Also, I don't know what mobile number people have but the last one I got to work for tim was 07900010194.

Good luck!

Dave

I've already asked Bonney... I've got him on MSN and he dosnt know either (Y)

I also have his most recent Mobile number too, he just needs to learn to answer it :)

6 Deli Lane

Easton

Portland

Dorset

DT5 1JB

:D

You sure thats it... 100% sure??

If it is your a f**king gem... I love you for giving me it (Y) :P :D

Watson