Brothers Car Stolen

rocktrials

yeah 2am in morning....im playing warcraft, brothers car is on the main road as it was gonna have some 'for sale' signs put in, and kinda faintly hear the exhaust...even thought my windows are opposite side to main road...but thought nothing of it...mum comes knocking on the dooor "brothers car has been stolen".

so my dads onto the police opertor straight away whilst he was watching them turn the car around and it went....along with another car which was the helping dude.

cops have been round and we've sorted everything out etc...just letting you know and asking if you do recognize it, ring cops or something lol reg plate is M497 TWW heres a pic :

we in dronfield in derbyshire....expect it to be around, so if you live near keep your eye out please....

cheers.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v237/roc...ls/benscar1.jpg

ps. f**king scum wankers with no dicks

Let your local halfords know, no doubt it will turn up ther or someone will come in asking how much there worth etc.

i would of run out and tried to grab the c**ts or just slashed the tryes if i could.

Very unluclky mate hope your bro gets it back in 1 piexce cause if not ehs gona have v high insuarance rates :P

ooooooooooh

by the looks of things, it wasnt exactly standard....

lets hope all those mods are declared, or his insurnace money is going to have a hard time buying a replacement....

good luck mate! thank god the theives were tasteless-took the civic-left the mini :P

Let your local halfords know, no doubt it will turn up ther or someone will come in asking how much there worth etc.

i would of run out and tried to grab the c**ts or just slashed the tryes if i could.

Very unluclky mate hope your bro gets it back in 1 piexce cause if not ehs gona have v high insuarance rates  :P

No you wouldn't.

Joe

i would have ran out and stabbed them with my nice foot long knife if it was outside my house but it was on the main road so people could see it and maybe want it ( up for sale)

not too many mods nick, just wheels, and a small body kit.

edit: haha yeah nick...im glad mini wasnt taken....was behind the gates :(

Edited by rocktrials