Freeridetrials Round 3

spunkey_monkey_boy

As its such good notice i should be able to save for this (Y)

anyone know the nearest train station? as that most likely how I'll be getting there.

Also are there any decent campsites nearby?

Will you be able to change classes on the day? Because i will probably enter inter :D but if the arena thig is amazingly difficult beginner it is.

Joe :)

As its such good notice i should be able to save for this  :o

anyone know the nearest train station? as that most likely how I'll be getting there.

Also are there any decent campsites nearby?

Will you be able to change classes on the day? Because i will probably enter inter  :D but if the arena thig is amazingly difficult beginner it is.

Joe  :)

Llandudno train station is about 30 seconds away (Y)

as for campsites....umm im not sure could find out for you (Y) `....i know there is a spot of grass/dirt behind the hall itself :D"

Rob

entry forms should be available off me (tom) at fort william this weekend. come and asy hi, grab a form and get your name down asap...

entry forms now available (i've just finished making them) pm or email me for a print yourself version or send an SAE to:

tom johnstone

plas y nant

abergwyngregyn

gwynedd

LL33 0LY

Edited by spunkey_monkey_boy

i handed out a load of forms at fort william this weekend and no doubt they'll be flying in soon. the riders who are interested are very good indeed and all a good laugh to ride with so there'll be a good atmosphere there no matter how many turn up.

i'm going to speak to the club sponsors over the next week about sorting out a raffle for all entrants so that all riders get a shot at the prizes not just the top riders.

also i can now confirm that the sections in this comp will be UCI style rules. the rules will be simplified for club use but it'll have a nice uci flavour to keep everyone on their toes (or rather on their wheels only...)

see you all next month

tom

Awwww man... I wish I could go, it sounds like it's going to be so much fun but I have no transport to get there :-

Watson

watson dont be a fag, get the bloody train!!! its not too bad and believe you me it WILL be worth the journey...

pete - i can email you a form if you pm me your email addy or you can get one off will next week (assuming he has one which he bloody well should have)

watson dont be a fag, get the bloody train!!! its not too bad and believe you me it WILL be worth the journey...

pete - i can email you a form if you pm me your email addy or you can get one off will next week (assuming he has one which he bloody well should have)

haha okie dokey, Am looking forward to it (N) Although my g/f is coming back from Germany some time in October, hope its not that wknd!! She might get lonely with me out on my bike :-

oh n il possibly be at this event. if someone could put me up the saturday night?il try get my lazy ass there,

oh and if its any consolation tom, il bring my eye candy (if shes still mine then) down and you can watch..............im sure bucky would do the same for you (Y) :angry:

Waynio.......................

whats the comp on the saturday going to be like????or is the main part on the sunday????