Freeridetrials Round 3

spunkey_monkey_boy

quick note to the locals, has anyone been able to do any of the bits and pieces i asked for? (bob, rob, matt?)

if not can you let me know asap because we've gotta get this sorted asap.

cheers lads

tom

No time to go to Asda mate. However Ive noticed theres poop loads of nylon piping (about 10-20mm thick) which has been left lying around outside a depo for atleast 9 months now. Theres some other crap there too. If you want me to ask them for it, let me know because its on the way home from school :sleeping: Ive been sending out forms too :(

quick note to the locals, has anyone been able to do any of the bits and pieces i asked for? (bob, rob, matt?)

if not can you let me know asap because we've gotta get this sorted asap.

cheers lads

tom

ive passed on a few entry forms and details, you havent asked me to do anything else....but im a bit busy at moment (lots of college work and other work (Y) )

Rob

matt - if you could enquire about that piping it'd be cool however:

due a SERIOUS LACK OF INTEREST i am unsure as to whether this comp will run or not. i have had 1 entry posted to me and we have just 2 weekends to go before the comp date. i am working at the cycle show the weekend before and have just been asked to do a weekends work the following weekend (the weekend of the comp) for this and the lack of entries reasons i am left with a very difficult decision to make, do i cancel the comp or move it to the following weekend? obviously either would be a shame but to cancel the comp completely would be a real shame. please will you post up here and get your entry forms in ASAP if you are coming to this comp because its not worth all the effort if only one person is going to compete.

if there is anyone who has entered already and cannot make the following weekend then they will of course be given a full refund and a huge appology and if no one else seems interested and we cancel then all entrants will get a full refund.

sorry to be the bringer of bad news people but i'm swimming against a very strong current here and somethings got to go...

i will be coming :P

and wing will be too

matt barlow is coming too im prettey sure...

should be a good one! come on people!

just an idea, but if there arent enough entrys to the comp, could we all just pay entrance fee and ride all the stuff?

cheers

Will

just an idea, but if there arent enough entrys to the comp, could we all just pay entrance fee and ride all the stuff?

its not the money side of things its the fact that we've got so few people interested in coming and the amount of work i have to do to organise the event. if we postpone the event by 1 week then i have more time to organise it and it gives us another week to attract more riders. the event on the 22/23rd cannot realistically happen as it stands so i need to know if you guys want it re sheduled for the following weekend (29/30th?) or whether i should cancel the event.

hopefully we'll be able to run a great event on the 29th/30th but i need some entries and interest people.

cheers

tom

well if you guys wana run the comp that weekend thats fine but i wont be there. i've been made an offer i cant refuse and i'm not going to put in the time needed to run a comp when i've only had one entry!!!

if i'd had more entries i'd run the comp but i am not going to put the club under the financial strain of running an event where only one person is DEFINATELY going to turn up.

if you guys wana run the event then please do, i'll pass the entry on to you...

later

tom

well if you guys wana run the comp that weekend thats fine but i wont be there. i've been made an offer i cant refuse and i'm not going to put in the time needed to run a comp when i've only had one entry!!!

if i'd had more entries i'd run the comp but i am not going to put the club under the financial strain of running an event where only one person is DEFINATELY going to turn up.

if you guys wana run the event then please do, i'll pass the entry on to you...

later

tom

hmm, i really wouldnt know where to start, have you got obstacles n stuff organised? they still in that little room in the hall?

also, do you have any course layout plans?

im sure us locals can sort summit out (Y)

what offer cant you refuse tom? :P

ta

Will

from what ive heard and read, there were loads of people coming (Y) .

bangor lot: will, pete, barlow, wing, any others

rhyl lot : huw, andy, craig

colwyn bay lot: myslef, matt, matt rowland, alex, ducko, josh, matt (base), cristian, chris, carl (unicycle)

llandudno: bob

plus all the other people on forum that said they were coming!

Seems loads to me :P

Rob

from what ive heard and read, there were loads of people coming (Y) .

bangor lot: will, pete, barlow, wing, any others

rhyl lot : huw, andy, craig

colwyn bay lot: myslef, matt, matt rowland, alex, ducko, josh, matt (base), cristian, chris, carl (unicycle)

llandudno: bob

plus all the other people on forum that said they were coming!

Seems loads to me :P

Rob

D00d he said hes not bothered anymore. Ill do some looking in and see if I can throw atleast something together, even if its just a jam.

Id also like to ask anyone who HAS paid for sure to list below

Thanks

bo te honest, i, and probarbly lots of other people, would enjoy a jam just as much as a comp, if not better, so if its just a jam, im all for it!! (Y)

i can help also, my dad has a trailer that he carries cars with, its great fun for trials, maybe i could bring that up and we could integrate it somehow?

ta....