Freeridetrials Round 3

spunkey_monkey_boy

righto this is an early warning for everyone interested, we will be running another comp and riding session on the weekend of the 22nd and 23rd of october. this is the date we have been given as the first weekend of half term so if anyone can confirm that it'd be great.

venue - either john brights sports hall (same venue as the last 2) or llandrillo college lesiure centre (venue of our first ever event, the outdoor one last year). venue will be confirmed within the next few weeks.

no ACU license required

club members - £5

non members - £5 plus day membership of £5 (£10 total)

(annual membership is £15)

the comp will be all man made and built to an even higher standard than any of our previous events. entry forms will be available soon, pm me your email addy and as soon as the forms are complete i'll email them out. all proceeds from this event will go towards funding future events making rounds 4 and onwards even bigger and better again.

no riders confirmed yet (some of the locals haven't even heard about it yet...) but as soon as entries are in the list will be put up here.

now all we have to do is organise another after comp party :(

see you all soon

tom

Edited by spunkey_monkey_boy

hey great to see the response guys, the format is still not 100% decided but lets say there will be something for almost everyone. natural will be hard to do but all styles of riding will be welcome and i think you'll all have a great time.

a few more details that are needed -

venue - one of the Llandudno sports halls. for those of you who dont know, llandudno is in north wales just off the A55, for those of you with gps things and wanting a postcode here is a random llandudno post code and finer directions will be up nearer the comp LL30 2YA.

format - to be finalised but there will be some comp dabs style sections, there will be a free riding time at the end for all the crazy lot to find stupid lines in and there will be an option of entering speed trials

classes - again subject to confirmation:

expert (for the top end riders and the good expert riders)

inter (for those in expert who dont want to compete against the best and the inter riders)

novice (for those who have done trials before but not at a high level or riders who are ok and want to get into comps)

intro (for non trials bikes and complete begginers)

all classess will have 3 bike options, 26/24", 20/19" and uni

any questions just leave a message and i'll try and answer them, entry forms should be available by the end of the month.

see you all there and people be nice to pete so he agrees to have the party at his B)

oh yeah and just to clarrify yes we are running a comp the day before a huddersfield falcons comp which isn't ideal i know but its the best weekend for us to run so hopefully we'll be able to share the riders between the events.

Edited by spunkey_monkey_boy