Cant Get To Grips With 1 Finger Braking

jamiequin

i was riding with my mate who is realy good and he told me to use one finger as i use 2 when i power hop i tried it just on the ground and i found it better but then i tried it of a ledge and the brakes slipped and i fell of and badly hurt my back how can i get better at it asap

eh! please dont tell me you bought new brakes because you cant pull your lever hard enough????? and whats a power hop (Y) )

if you were having problems all you had to do was go ride a bita natural for a week and your arms will get stronger straight away :P

no i had a rear 04 maggie but it needed bleeding and i got an 05 set for the right price (under 100pound and they where new) i need some pads realy bad my my cash situation aint to good :D :P

don't know if anyone has said yet but theres a little bit on part of the lever and it takes a 2mm alan key i think if you tighten that up or loosen it it will bring the lever closer to your bars and should be easier to reach well anyway it worked for me (Y)

fergie