You Know Its Love When...

george_seamons

I've been told not to develop it.

EDIT: So Mr. F doesn't get skull-f**ked or anything, I didn't write that for him or anything, just a personal opinion... (<- related to un-censored post...)

Edited by Onzaboymark

GGGGGGGGGuuuuuiiiiiiilllllllltttttttttttt  TTTTTTTTTTTTTrrrrrrrriiiiiiipppppppppppp...

Yes, im trying to make him feel so god damn guilty, i hope its working, Honestly Mark, that post was a thought at the time, no need to shove your nose in, But yes, im trying to make Simon feel sooo guilty!

Yes, im trying to make him feel so god damn guilty, i hope its working, Honestly Mark, that post was a thought at the time, no need to shove your nose in, But yes, im trying to make Simon feel sooo guilty!

When males adapt to realise how ridiculously manipulative girls are, your game will be up (Y)

Either way, I regard Simon as being a pretty damn decent guy, and you seem to be being un-necessarily harsh to him. As I'd class Simon as a friend, I'm inclined to look out for best interests, and seeing as he DOES feel like shit, phrases like "I feel like a silly little toy" are a bit harsh.

When males adapt to realise how ridiculously manipulative girls are, your game will be up (Y)

Either way, I regard Simon as being a pretty damn decent guy, and you seem to be being un-necessarily harsh to him.  As I'd class Simon as a friend, I'm inclined to look out for best interests, and seeing as he DOES feel like shit, phrases like "I feel like a silly little toy" are a bit harsh.

Mark, im assuming you dont know the full story here. Yes i was mad, and incredibly upset! Wouldn't anyone be? But you only know the short of it, and to be honest 3 in a relationship isnt really the best thing. Me and Simon are still super close friends, end of story. I'd prefer you didnt bring up my personal life in futre, and if you consider Simon as a friend you should probably stop showing the forum whats happening with his personal life, you wanna have this argument MSN me okay? I really dont see the point in casting out our personal lifes.

I'd feel damn guilty if I even thought about persuing a relationship with a girl who's 15 when I'm 18+.

Yet sex is an expression of love. (Y)

Disclaimer: In some cases.

I didn't say anything about the old in and out been compleetly banned, just said the person in love would be happy without it.

BTW best keep your love life out of TF, like me and MrMonkey do. :o

OOops. :D

Edited by JT!

Boring now, I couldn't give a shite, all I know is Simon is nice. I ain't nice to him though just to keep my mean streak up. And I don't care, so yeah, I was gonna type something, but I lost my f**king glasses and am well pissed off as I have to buy a new pair now. Bollocks fanny arse licker.

You know it's love when you can get your cock out and put it on their shoulder while they sit at a computer then they turn around and don't scream.

Edited by MrMonkey