To Change Or Not To Change

random

Okay so rode stock now for 12 years but on and off. recently relly have oten into my rididng ut not enjoying it as much as i though i would...i feel the bike is to short. Bike in question is a Pashely 26MHz.

Now do i get a longer frame or...

I've had a go on a few of my mates mod bikes, T-poo's and lite...which i found a lot of fun to ride and went pretty big and narly on.

Been thinking of selling the stock to go for a mod, this ONZA/ZONA/SP/PULO i duno the f**k who anymoe ZIP 20''.

Whats the best thing then, get a longer or mod??

A Pashley is the founder of what you ride now mate. it's the mc f'ing daddy of all trials frames!!! It's made trials today trials.

I've found a frame thats uber long, 1100mm wb and it's idea for me as i'm uber tall so uber long wb sounds good.

Just waiting on pics that will say ''pete buy me, buy me''

A Pashley is the founder of what you ride now mate. it's the mc f'ing daddy of all trials frames!!! It's made trials today trials.

I know exactly what it is. But that doesn't mean they're any good by today's standards. Anyway, go on then, buy a barge. I really don't care, Pete.

The Mhz is good by todays standereds but im not going to explanie here as it will have a very nasty effect. Thus effect is a perfectic argument with you helpless people and also i know some of the big wigs will be looking er.

If it's so good then why are you changing? Why did Pashley change it?

Jon

trialsboy560 - I pay it a good visit daily and i have seen em, cheers for the reminder mind

george_bush - rahter submit my self to blacks on blonds.com and have my tight little ahole punded by a big black raging hard cock that ride a 26GHZ..long story to why

Raub - have i said that i havent rode it..nope. I have, i rode all 3 of them, 1 proto my old boss made as his 1st own build frame from my drawings and spec, 2nd i made but there was a call back on tubing by Eldmond Metals and the 3rd was just done with the new tubes that Eldmond Metals replaced when the called back some i used. I rode it unpainted and it had lots of intrest and now it's being bough by the look and is off being re-sprayed.

quick_spider - Well Matt b went back didn't he and thats where i stop my self there cos as i said more talk about the ''demise of the mhz'' means a war on er will start about the ghz desing etc

quick_spider - Well Matt b went back didn't he and thats where i stop my self there cos as i said more talk about the ''demise of the mhz'' means a war on er will start about the ghz desing etc

Of course. One person went back... Hang on a min. Last time I talked to boon he was riding a Curtis...

I doubt many people give a shit about the 'demise of the mhz'

Jon

Jon this is where the demise of everything will start to happen if i go into this anymore okay mate but yeah one person went back with someone eles desing that he implermented on ''his desing''. Don't not think i'm talking about any of my desings etc.

Boon rdidng a Curtis, whats that got to with the price of bread?? nowt nothing, sweet fa mate.

i think pete is drivelling on about the matt t leaving pashley and then riding that prototype leeson and going back to pashley and the 26ghz coming out! I always thought the leeson was just matt trying a couple of his ideas out - i don't give a shit anyway...

Pete, if you like the pashley stick with. If you want a longer bike get one...

mike

Tom shut up you ...

Mike your hititng the nail nearly full on the head mate but Matt just didn't ride a prototype leeson he rode a std one and yeah he went back to Pashley and then i bet you can work out the rest. A very recent topic started asking aftera certan part is a hint..

Tom shut up you ...

Mike your hititng the nail nearly full on the head mate but Matt just didn't ride a prototype leeson he rode a std one and yeah he went back to Pashley and then i bet you can work out the rest. A very recent topic started asking aftera certan part is a hint..

Why'd you say Matt B then? Another Lysdexic moment?

As for to change or not to change. I don't think you'll ever change Pete...

Jon