Sunn Trials

Sunvalley

Pashley did do a one off GHz for the bike show that was nickyl plated as they couldn't afford anyone to chrome plate it. it's harder than nickle to plate renyolds steal.

That pic of the white sun is the frame my mate has and will sell if you ring his bell, no pun.

Pashley make a frame still, it's shit, heavy and still using wrong shaped tubing and non of there own desgin. It's called the 26Ghz

DTT was from leeson the P300 was a spoff and a oneoff. Had a rear mag on the chainstays as it was deamed stiffer...not it was found.

Mark i agree with you mate, they have been fine til lthe 05's came in and they messed with the leaver big time and made it not work as it should. Slaves havent chnaged at all what so ever.

Differnt models, chrome was bmx stuff white was there xc frame that did what ever you wanted as you said.

im confused now?. i had the chrome one and it was the best bike ever to ride just went where you wanted, im sure chrome was about 260 pounds for frame and folks but the white one cost alot more?? about 400 odd i think