Sunn Trials

Sunvalley

Anyone got any pictures of either of the sun trials frames that came out?? Remember Pashley trying to blag one as a there own at a bike show even though I pointed out the sunn logo on the dropouts :D . It was the chrome one you may remember Eddie tounge riding it a while back?

there was also a white one that came out to. I had the chrome one best bike I ever had and it got nicked. :P

narr, years back when pashley was starting trials, Edd used to run a stickered up sunn.

I have seen a couple on ebay, really nice simple frames.

yeah thats it mate, was basically a modified sunn BMIX cost me about 300 quid for the frame set

Edited by Sunvalley

It wasn't a trials frame at all mate. It was a f**king shit hot xc frame, from way way back but wicked frames thats rode trials better than XC!

Chris Swallow had one who was part of the Trialsking group. I've the vid if you want it...

Sampsons Of Bristol (SOB, team SOB) ran them on there trials team, Leon, Toby, Piondexter, Dobin, Big Matt, Dicki, Si, all rode for SOB and used them.

Fact Toby still has his and is probs gonna wana sell it. I can ask if you want.

Very cool frames, i loved riding it. I bought one but it got nicked from Toby's car sadly. Pikey cu** who nicked it.

E-bay has had loads as has online forums with f/s sections. They did a small ltd batch that was chrome plated not nickle.

There you go lots of info...

Pays being old n wise on some stuff.

Pete

It wasn't a trials frame at all mate. It was a f**king shit hot xc frame, from way way back but wicked frames thats rode trials better than XC!

Chris Swallow had one who was part of the Trialsking group. I've the vid if you want it...

Sampsons Of Bristol (SOB, team SOB) ran them on there trials team, Leon, Toby, Piondexter, Dobin, Big Matt, Dicki, Si, all rode for SOB and used them.

Fact Toby still has his and is probs gonna wana sell it. I can ask if you want.

Very cool frames, i loved riding it. I bought one but it got nicked from Toby's car sadly. Pikey cu** who nicked it.

E-bay has had  loads as has online forums with f/s sections. They did a small ltd batch that was chrome plated not nickle.

There you go lots of info...

Pays being old n wise on some stuff.

Pete

it was a sunn bmix fork and i beliv Sunn circut max frame???? basically just made a 12" version of it and it was so responsive it just went wher you wanted it to. im sure it weighed sub 3.5lbs, only let down by the tire clearence as you could just get away with the old IRC el gatto or tioga DH 2.1s.

would love to get my hands on one again! il be intrested if he wants to get shot!

He says make it worth his while!!! It's pretty dam new con and really doesn't want to part but you make the right offer he will...

spent last night weighing up weather to or not but i just cant afford anything at the moment what with bying my second house and all that stuff that goes with it (Y)

very much apreciated you asking for me though (Y) i had visions of me building it up and and doing wheelies up and down the road again (Y)

You can do anything and everything man. Pull out of the 2nnd hous ebeing bought and buld the bike up with old kit. You'd have something you'd aprechate more.

Cost wise it's chepaer man...

if we had this converstaion this time last week i would of had it. i just coughed up 2000 pounds in survey and solicitor costs (Y) (Y) .

if hes not in a rush etc then il see how things are at the end of the month

Hey guys, sorry I'm a bit late getting to this... Is this what you were on about? It's a Sunn Xircuit Max limited edition trial model. Got it in '97 or '98. Bought the frame and built it up myself. Sorry about the quiality of images, digital cameras were ass back them...

gallery_7533_1132_9196.jpg

gallery_7533_1132_16588.jpg

gallery_7533_1132_31079.jpg

I actually added the Pashley sticker on the front myself, the Sunn badge fell off....

Thats cheap!!! £2k is nothing for that mind. was it the fullworks, strutal, drainige, foundation is not part of the strutal one anymore..once was but not now.

He'll have it' It sit's in a box and hasn't moved in years...

Whats you house like then...

just stung me as usually most peolpe add it onto the mortgae but i paid out of my own pocket, moving on from a two bed to a 3 bed end terrace good price paid 142K, got it 8 grand cheaper than what it was on the market for. nice and big down stairs toilet etc big consevatory.

bit scary all this when your only 24 (Y).

I take it he still has the folks too?

Hey guys, sorry I'm a bit late getting to this... Is this what you were on about? It's a Sunn Xircuit Max limited edition trial model. Got it in '97 or '98. Bought the frame and built it up myself. Sorry about the quiality of images, digital cameras were ass back them...

gallery_7533_1132_9196.jpg

gallery_7533_1132_16588.jpg

gallery_7533_1132_31079.jpg

I actually added the Pashley sticker on the front myself, the Sunn badge fell off....

Yeah thats it (Y) . i took the sticker of the top tube on mine, my sunn badge on the front fell of to (Y) . all my stuff was silver or black instead of yellow.

went for jet black wheels XTR laced on 521 rims, race line yello maguras, roox bomber 4.0 bars and art stem. im sure i saw someone once who had a hope disc on his with the aid of an adaptor (Y) .