Sunn Trials

Sunvalley

He don't have the forks. he ran it with Saracen steal forks, he has like 30 odd pairs as he loves them..and there very hard to get now. mainly cos Toby has em all, but white on chrome looks the shit!

Erm no it wouldn't be inc in any morgatges at all. it's nothing to do with it. it's all to do with the souclisters...not you morgatges.

I just bought a house, my 3rd. My 1st buy abroad as the market is turning round fast. I got this in Bretaslavia

£16K 8 bed room, en suite each room with one massive bathroom, has diner and lounge room, big stainles steal kitchen, come with all fititns and dishwasher, washing machine tuble dryer, gigabite lan is as std with any posh house so thats in ever room, i got 1 acher of land and a double garge and drive way.

I just bought a house, my 3rd. My 1st buy abroad as the market is turning round fast. I got this in Bretaslavia

£16K 8 bed room, en suite each room with one massive bathroom, has diner and lounge room, big stainles steal kitchen, come with  all fititns and dishwasher, washing machine tuble dryer, gigabite lan is as std with any posh house so thats in ever room, i got 1 acher of land and a double garge and drive way.

If your gonna lie Pete, at least make it plausible (Y)

Yeah the badge had the worst fixing ever! I can't really remember the full spec... Think it was something like

FSA Sidewinder Cranks

Sunn Mammoth Rims on LX Hubs Front and Back (pics taken before i got the front)

Magura HS33 Blues

PLanet X Bars

Tioga Factory DH 2.1 Tyres

LX Drivetrain

I loved that bike... Sold it for about £150!! (Stupid STUPID boy) (Y) Cos the gusset at the bottom of the headtube had cracked and i wanted a double kick pedal for my drums! Apparently some young girl rides it around the village now and its still identical! I might try find her and buy it back...

Erm no it wouldn't be inc in any morgatges at all. it's nothing to do with it. it's all to do with the souclisters...not you morgatges.

well alot of first time buyers etc add the solicitor fees onto there morgae as they dont usually have 2000 pounds to hand, i still got a grand to pay though, 3 grand just to move 5 mins down the road is hardly value for money (Y)

Edited by Sunvalley

Dicki do you know where Bretaslavia (sp) is??

Do you know what the price of houses are out there, there total advrge yearly income, monthly income, what bills have to be paid, can you speak there languge and understand it...no didn't think so mate.

You've no idea and you o my mate money still you theaving fanny

Moving aint cheap man and it'sment to be the most stressful thing in the world. i find it easy as hell and love moving. Providing everyting is sortedit's easy

Edited by random

Yeah the badge had the worst fixing ever! I can't really remember the full spec... Think it was something like

FSA Sidewinder Cranks

Sunn Mammoth Rims on LX Hubs Front and Back (pics taken before i got the front)

Magura HS33 Blues

PLanet X Bars

Tioga Factory DH 2.1 Tyres

LX Drivetrain

I loved that bike... Sold it for about £150!!  (Stupid STUPID boy) (Y)  Cos the gusset at the bottom of the headtube had cracked and i wanted a double kick pedal for my drums! Apparently some young girl rides it around the village now and its still identical! I might try find her and buy it back...

i remembver seeling my GT team trial for 200 quid because i wanted a profile 3 piece crank like Eddie tounge did on his pashley. the little git that had it gave up trials 3 months later (Y)

Dicki do you know where Bretaslavia (sp) is??

Do you mean Bratislava Pete? If so, are you sure YOU know where it is? (Y)

Which region would it happen to be in of Bratislava, Pete? Wouldn't have thought to get such a plush house you'd have had much scope, really?

Man there still really highly sorted after by theos that know trials and the vlaue of old age stuff. Don't worry too much. Batch.org has a made a copy of one out of ti and it's not too expensive. I'd say it be about one of your months pay back on your morgatges if not two...

what this one?

GT team Trials replica

how much do you think it is?

Yeah that be the one, pretty cool eh

sidehop you a fanny, you get my voice mail that i had to leave you off a mates phone for you poking around i n stuff that don't concer you?? I did say if he wants to get in touch then for him to e-mail me as im not at my desk all the time. I won't be getitng my new phone for a few days yet and even then i'll think to whom has the number. Leave it out of this topic and contact me directly

Bratislava, i got the spelling wrong. Central matey. Janka (Jane when you convert it to english) found it, loved it so being it's like a little bit of my PA income i'm not gonan miss it. Plus i just sold me car and wanted to invest in something.

nice place slovakia, I think you might mnake a nice wedge on that investment what with all the benefits they will get after joining the EU last year (Y) .

just had a flash back wasnt the blue maguras middle of the range, they was as powerful as HS33 bus didnt have the ajustable bit on the levers???? (Y) cost about 110 pounds or so??

Yeah that be the one, pretty cool eh

sidehop you a fanny, you get my voice mail that i had to leave you off a mates phone for you poking around i n stuff that don't concer you?? I did say if he wants to get in touch then for him to e-mail me as im not at my desk all the time. I won't be getitng my new phone for a few days yet and even then i'll think to whom has the number. Leave it out of this topic and contact me directly

Bratislava, i got the spelling wrong. Central matey. Janka (Jane when you convert it to english) found it, loved it so being it's like a little bit of my PA income i'm not gonan miss it. Plus i just sold me car and wanted to invest in something.

"PA" meaning "Personal Assistant" or "Per Annum"?

Sunntrials, the blue Maguras are just another colour. I'm running blue Maguras f+r on my bike and they're just like standard Maguras, just "sidehop blue"...

Well prince albert wouldn't sound rght nor would "Personal Assistant" so has got to be "Per Annum"!

My frined and his new wife have bought a property in Montanegro and it's just gone up by £100k, they paid £230k and it's now gone up £330K and they have a byer looking at it whos offered £350K.

They are renting them out for holiday makers and that why they have gone up. Big holiday rep name are doing deal out there and Slovakia is on the list and prices are starting to turn.

You can get a 4 bed for £8k there but i wanted more and central to the capital city.

"PA" meaning "Personal Assistant" or "Per Annum"?

Sunntrials, the blue Maguras are just another colour.  I'm running blue Maguras f+r on my bike and they're just like standard Maguras, just "sidehop blue"...

on the Sunn im sure they are the ones back then that where middle of the range, they was the same as HS33 but had rubbish leavers. you could only get raceline yellow or john tomac reds (which were really orange) up intill about 2000 before they realised the quicksilver which i think was there millenium edition???.

on the Sunn im sure they are the ones back then that where middle of the range, they was the same as HS33 but had rubbish leavers. you could only get raceline yellow or john tomac reds (which were really orange) up intill about 2000 before they realised the quicksilver which i think was there millenium edition???.

You thinking of the HS11 or the proper old-school bulky as hell Magura levers? 'cos my blues are around 3 years old or so I think, and they're like every other lever blade...

You thinking of the HS11 or the proper old-school bulky as hell Magura levers?  'cos my blues are around 3 years old or so I think, and they're like every other lever blade...

your kind of in the right ball park mate, the ones on the sunn im sure are HS22 and yeah they was just after the bulky as hell ones disapered of the shelfs. basically they was HS33 calipers and HS11 leavers ,still i remember when HS33's were about 350 quid a set (Y)

They were even moe than that at one time mate, they 1st came out and peaked at £600 a set, then they droped as no was buying then they got cheaper and cheper.

Did you know the slaves havent been chnaged at all...over the ten years not on change to em

The finishing seems to be slightly different as they're getting newer, but the internals do seem to be the same. It's weird how they hadn't updated the Magura's design for so long, then they "updated" it by making the lever worse...

Ah well, if it ain't (too) broke, don't fix it I guess.

They were even moe than that at one time mate, they 1st came out and peaked at £600 a set, then they droped as no was buying then they got cheaper and cheper.

Did you know the slaves havent been chnaged at all...over the ten years not on change to em

my first set cost me 350 quid (Y) and they used to leak al the time, you would have to bleed them at least once a month as they used to get air in them so easily. quite suprised about the slaves too (Y)

'Sunvalley',

I don't think Pashley were trying to pass it off as their own, it's just that there was only one frame (Matt's prototype, which I believe he still has...) to ride. So Eddy had to ride the Sunn (which they both rode before then??), hence the Sunn forks on both bikes.

Soon after (by the '99 Bike Show) they were both on blue 26MHz, Matt's with USE forks I think. That was the Bike Show where he (Matt) hurt himself.

The photo someone posted of an unpainted 26MHz was later... 2001?

Somewhere I have a chrome BMix frame, which was similar (except horizontal drop-outs with 110mm spacing) and a couple of pairs of the Sunn forks. It also had a BMX bottom bracket and a one-piece crank. At the time I was thinking of converting it to a trials bikes, but soon realised the geometry wasn't amazing and it'd be quite heavy. Think I rode it once with sus forks on it and then I took bits off it and the rest went in the shed, where it should still be now...

Also Thierry Girard rode trials for Sunn years ago.

Here's a picture from the Section7 forum...

IMG_8499.jpg

when i was saying about them trying to pass it of as there own, it was more a bit of banter between me and the guy at pashley at a show he was saying it was pashley i pointed out it wasnt and we both had a laugh about it.

alot of my mates had BMIX's for jumping etc. think they were red or yellow as well (Y)

yes the un painted pashley was at the bike show 2001 (Y).

Do pashley still make there trials frames?

Edited by Sunvalley