New Msn Messenger

-RoBBo-

Just downloaded the new version of MSN (7.5), and everytime i try and sign in...i type my email address in..then my password. But then when i press 'Sign-in' it changed the number of *'s i have typed in...

For example: i type in trialsforum10 which is *************

It then takes away 1 * and tries to sign in... thus changing the password (Y) and then doesnt sign in and freezes every single time? I'm really stuck.

(Y)

Any help would be grateful.. Matt

Just downloaded the new version of MSN (7.5), and everytime i try and sign in...i type my email address in..then my password. But then when i press 'Sign-in' it changed the number of *'s i have typed in...

For example: i type in trialsforum10 which is *************

It then takes away 1 * and tries to sign in... thus changing the password  (Y)  and then doesnt sign in and freezes every single time? I'm really stuck.

(Y)

Any help would be grateful.. Matt

Just sort it out u fanny, i need to talk to you (Y)

How strange? (Y)

Have you tried re-installing, or repairing the version you have currently. Or if not, just download it from somewhere else. (Y)

If you can't be bothered with that, and it's taking a * away from the end, why not just add another random character onto it, so it takes that away?

Mike.

The reason it changes the number of *s in the password is so that if anyone else comes to your computer and tries to log on to MSN and sees that your password is so many letters long, and tries to work out what it is, then they will be trying to work out a password that is the wrong length... :( if that makes sense. The crash must be an issue with your setup not with MSN...