Pitbull 2006

mooresy

b/b looks high wonder where that idea came from ???  :P

other countries such as auz and such forth also use brakes same as us and i think the americans.

i think that its to do with which side of the road you drive on (hey this may sound gay!) but if you look at us and other countries auz is the other main country that drives on the same side of the road as us, my boss told me its something to do with the indicators and controls in a car  ;)  :D  you learn sumit new everyday!!!! glad i asked him now it was helpful of him  :D

Waynio.....................

as far as i knew the americans had the rear brake on the right side of the bars, least they were when i last went there, plus they drive on th right side of the road. i may be completely wrong though. :P :)

i quite like the look of the bike but i wudn't want one. :)

I also have the front brake on the left...

As waynio said there is some sort of connection between on which side you drive and where your brakes are, but its not always like that.

Motorbikes have the front on the left, so some people over here have the fron on left, becasue they're used to motorbikes.

In germany about 50% or the riders have the brakes one way around, the others the other (since there isn't a 3d option really..)

Not too keen on the high BB, they should have kept it as it was.

as far as i knew the americans had the rear brake on the right side of the bars, least they were when i last went there, plus they drive on th right side of the road. i may be completely wrong though.  :D  :rolleyes:

i quite like the look of the bike but i wudn't want one. :-

Well as a Canadian I can't necessarily speak for Americans, but yes us North Americans do generally use the front brake lever on the left side of the bars. Just thinking about it now I guess it actually makes sense to do it your way though since, assuming you're right-handed, your strong arm can be used solely for bike control when you're doing back-wheel moves while your left hand controls the brake. Anyways I can see advantages and disadvantages to both, so I guess it's just preference.