Pitbull 2006

mooresy

How do I post pictures on this site?

Rock on,

Deadly venom

If the image is on your computer, click, my controls, your albums, create album, fill in the details, click the drop down box at the end of the album and select upload image. choose your image and away you go! To post the image on the forum, right click the image in your gallery, properties, copy the image url, and when posting, click IMG at the top, paste the url, and its done.

If you've got the URL (e.g. http://www.whereverthesiteis.com/whateverthepicscalled.jpeg) then just Copy the URL, click the "IMG" box just above the post typing window, and then follow the prompts.

If it's on saved on your computer, go to somewhere like http://www.imageshack.us and upload it there, then copy the link it gives you, or alternatively you can use the Gallery feature on T-F - here.

EDIT: Andyroo sucks.

Fellows,

I have tried to post pictures but this forum won't let me. It says that the pics I am trying to posting is not a valid image. I do not know why it saying this but it is preventing me from posting the photos. I will email one of the moderators, maybe they can help. Sorry.

Stay on two wheels,

deadly venom

b/b looks high wonder where that idea came from ??? :-

other countries such as auz and such forth also use brakes same as us and i think the americans.

i think that its to do with which side of the road you drive on (hey this may sound gay!) but if you look at us and other countries auz is the other main country that drives on the same side of the road as us, my boss told me its something to do with the indicators and controls in a car :ermm: :huh: you learn sumit new everyday!!!! glad i asked him now it was helpful of him :(

Waynio.....................

BB looks high because its +50mm if I remember correctly.

Not sure whether making the BB rise was the best idea for Deng. They already have the Hifi with a high BB in the higher range of the market. And high BB's seem a love or hate thing.

I presume that Deng wants to keep the mentality that Echo and Zoo! are two different companies going. It means, even though they are so similar, people will have a prefered company of the two, meaning they will buy from one and not the other instead of not wanting to buy Deng's bikes at all.