Good To Be Back

fruitbat

Worst mistake of my life, quitting. But finally after over a year of being wihtout 2 wheels i am back on a bike and loving every minute of it. Best bit of advice i could give you is NEVER QUIT, hardest thing is when you get backon a bike and you cant do s**t compared to previously. See some of you around :(

I sold the bike to put money towards my motorbike, now I'm stripping it completely this winter for a healthy dose of streetfightering so while it's off the road I'm hoping to buy my mates bike to start riding again, now that I can pretty much affford another bike.

Although it's been a year since I last rode properly which is quite scary! :- :S"

I sold the bike to put money towards my motorbike, now I'm stripping it completely this winter for a healthy dose of streetfightering so while it's off the road I'm hoping to buy my mates bike to start riding again, now that I can pretty much affford another bike.

Although it's been a year since I last rode properly which is quite scary!  :S  :P"

get back (on the bike) you b*****d

tell us when you get it sorted dude :-

nice to see you all back :P